Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

Hey don't look at me! TPTB gave me the idea!!! *holds the hands up*

Don't put them down until I say so

Comment

the kid is destined to join Cassie and Nyan adn others in teh SG1 Home for Forgotten Characters
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        the kid is destined to join Cassie and Nyan adn others in teh SG1 Home for Forgotten Characters
        Who is Nyan?
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I found The Kindred kind of meh. I was glad to see Sam but I agree with whoever said
          Spoiler:
          the "call me Sam" moment felt forced. If we had seen Sam and Teyla interact more previously, I can totally see Sam saying that. But we haven't really seen them interacting much. I also am fearful of what contrived stuff we're going to get with Teyla's apparent "superbaby." Please let him turn out to be just a regular kid after all.

Comment

Regular kid? On SGA? Well, that would be Jinto and I think he went to join Cassie and whoever disappeared into nothingness of eternal potholes.

Comment

Who is Nyan?
              Nyan was an alien scientist on SG1 in the episode New Ground in season 3.
              Richard Ian Cox who portrayed Nyan, played Dr. Gaul in The Defiant One in Stargate Atlantis.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Nyan was an alien scientist on SG1 in the episode New Ground in season 3.
                Richard Ian Cox who portrayed Nyan, played Dr. Gaul in The Defiant One in Stargate Atlantis.
                You geek!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                  I found The Kindred kind of meh. I was glad to see Sam but I agree with whoever said
                  Spoiler:
                  the "call me Sam" moment felt forced. If we had seen Sam and Teyla interact more previously, I can totally see Sam saying that. But we haven't really seen them interacting much. I also am fearful of what contrived stuff we're going to get with Teyla's apparent "superbaby." Please let him turn out to be just a regular kid after all.
                  I totally agree about the Carter/Teyla moment. It's hard to believe these kind of things when characters are not shown together previously. And I'm really not looking forward to what's going to happen with Teyla's baby after the hints we got in Kindred.

Comment

You geek!
                    Thank you.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Who is Nyan?
                      lol

My point exactly. Someone has already explained him, but we often joke that there is a SGC Waifs and Strays halfway hourse somewhere in colorado. Where all the 'yes, you can keep him' characters go once they are dropped into the plothole of 'yeah, worked in the story, now let's forget that they ever existed'
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        lol

My point exactly. Someone has already explained him, but we often joke that there is a SGC Waifs and Strays halfway hourse somewhere in colorado. Where all the 'yes, you can keep him' characters go once they are dropped into the plothole of 'yeah, worked in the story, now let's forget that they ever existed'
                        Your description reminds me of those cheap one time cameras you can buy if you forgot yours at home . My dear Denise, you are more anti everyday . My job is complete

Comment

Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

New code word?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                              I totally agree about the Carter/Teyla moment. It's hard to believe these kind of things when characters are not shown together previously. And I'm really not looking forward to what's going to happen with Teyla's baby after the hints we got in Kindred.
                              Don't worry about that, 'cause
                              Spoiler:
                              as a graduated electro-engineer, I know exactly what kind of energy is required to cause pain and paralysis to a full-grown adult. The Wraith transport beam gives you a similar jolt as a stunner. My point is, that if you fire that kind of energy into a 7 months pregnant woman, it'll do 3 things:

1. It'll stun the woman.
                              2. It'll wreak havoc on the kid's brain, throwing the poor being into a vegetative state.
                              3. It'll trigger a premature birth.

Combine points 2 and 3 and you'll get a stillbirth... My "List of reasons why Teyla is a ridiculously bad mother" keeps growing bigger and bigger...

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                              Are you talking about JM and the Antis again?

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                                New code word?
                                It looks like a picture so I guess it is 1000 code words

Comment

Working...
                                X