Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parisindy View Post

You genius! *bows* I love it.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

***runs in shouts out loud : ANTIS rule....runs out ***

Comment

What's your favorite anti moment from season 4? You know, the moment that made you want to throw your TV out the window and gnash your teeth after ripping out your hair. It's tough to choose, I know, there are so many good ones.

For me, I'm going to say...learning that the real Weir is dead via repliKeller chatting with Weir's duplicate. Especially now, because I bet that's what really happened, and that glimpse we saw of her in BAMSR was a replicator. Regardless, I think that was my angriest, most upset moment of the season thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
          What's your favorite anti moment from season 4?
          Any moment of the ship that shouldn't exist. Pick one. I hate them all with the same passion. Add all "let's write Weir out" moments.
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

What's your favorite anti moment from season 4? You know, the moment that made you want to throw your TV out the window and gnash your teeth after ripping out your hair. It's tough to choose, I know, there are so many good ones.

For me, I'm going to say...learning that the real Weir is dead via repliKeller chatting with Weir's duplicate. Especially now, because I bet that's what really happened, and that glimpse we saw of her in BAMSR was a replicator. Regardless, I think that was my angriest, most upset moment of the season thus far.
            Adrift - The moment when the Law of mass conservation got butchered in the most insulting way (see chapter 1 of my story How it should have been for further details)

Comment

I was sitting on the fence, happily chatting away on both sides, and then ... tragedy and I fell off the fence on the anti-side.

My anti-moment of season 4 - Kate's death in Doppelganger.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Favourite Anti moment from S4?

****that is a tough one....there are so many ****

Having said that, I think I can add them all under one category : horrible writing and bad Season portrayal.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  lol

My point exactly. Someone has already explained him, but we often joke that there is a SGC Waifs and Strays halfway hourse somewhere in colorado. Where all the 'yes, you can keep him' characters go once they are dropped into the plothole of 'yeah, worked in the story, now let's forget that they ever existed'
                  Is the name of this halfway house "Missed Opportunities"? Elizabeth must have a suite there...

This could take some thought, so how about my favorite blech moment - the almost kiss between Keller and Ronon.
                  sigpic
                  sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Finally watched Trio. As a sporadic watcher of s4, I can only say uggggh. Or *headdesk*. All anti comments have already been lashed on this ep, so it is pointless to add more. But I could. Many more. Stop it. Stop it now PTB.

Worst Anti moment? Season hiatus when I heard TH was reduced to recurring But actually watching, it was Doppleganger. Reunion I kinda glossed over as a transition ep, but DG was just awful (I know people like CC, I actually do too but SGA Carter is just written so poorly). I almost wished that whale would have eaten me. There was no suspense, no drama. Not the worst SGA ep ever, but the start of a trend (see following ep Travellers). I knew the slide had begun.

As always, I await the pithy comment that has been written while I am writing this.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                      Is the name of this halfway house "Missed Opportunities"? Elizabeth must have a suite there...

This could take some thought, so how about my favorite blech moment - the almost kiss between Keller and Ronon.
                      And there you have it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                        Favourite Anti moment from S4?

****that is a tough one....there are so many ****

Having said that, I think I can add them all under one category : horrible writing and bad Season portrayal.
                        But don't you know that it's the PTB's BEST SEASON EVA!!!! Unfortunatley much of it happened off screen so we didn't get to see it
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                          But don't you know that it's the PTB's BEST SEASON EVA!!!! Unfortunatley much of it happened off screen so we didn't get to see it

Here's to having things off screen

***raises champagne class ***

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                            Here's to having things off screen

***raises champagne class ***
                            I'll have to down the bourbon that's in it first I need that to get through what's on screen
                            sigpic

Comment

Off-screen writing has one upside (possibly more) -> we can fill in the blanks however we want to.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Off-screen writing has one upside (possibly more) -> we can fill in the blanks however we want to.
                                Then they should give us those ratings

Comment

Working...
                                X