Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    ITA. What part of this is Kirking? She is the aggressor. I'm baffled. And definitely looking forward to this one now. *runs from Sparky shippers* I'm getting less anti by the day. Do you still tolerate me?
    I am with you. I am looking forward to it for Shep and Weir (if that is indeed her last episode). You all know why I am anti, but I still enjoy my dose of mindless sci-fi.
    sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
      Excellent still from BAMSR, now we finally have confirmation that John likes bondage and likes to be dominated.

*sighs* I guess I'll have to write a lovely critical view of that episode...
      I think it's tptb who have the fetish, all I see in that pic is a man being kept prisoner, Sheppard is nothing but a vessel to make tptb's fantasies come true, they are the ones with the feet/whips/leather/bondage obsession.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
        Excellent still from BAMSR, now we finally have confirmation that John likes bondage and likes to be dominated.

*sighs* I guess I'll have to write a lovely critical view of that episode...

That photo wound me up so badly. I mean come on, Travelers was all about him obeying that dominatrix. I thought we were passed that whole issue. For crying out loud, we had 35 minutes with him chasing her and being chased. Move on or give them a room .

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          ITA. What part of this is Kirking? She is the aggressor. I'm baffled. And definitely looking forward to this one now. *runs from Sparky shippers* I'm getting less anti by the day. Do you still tolerate me?
          Oh yes, run, run as fast as you can! If she's the aggressor then other name fits this situation.

Are you saying you're gonna go to the pro thread now? *iz in shock*

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
          I am with you. I am looking forward to it for Shep and Weir (if that is indeed her last episode). You all know why I am anti, but I still enjoy my dose of mindless sci-fi.
          We still have to see if this is Weir's last epi, or Spoils of War. And that's the only thing I'm really interested in. The rest of the season... well, meh.
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            Did they have Wonderbra's?
            Good point.

Originally posted by Luz View Post
            I think it's tptb who have the fetish, all I see in that pic is a man being kept prisoner, Sheppard is nothing but a vessel to make tptb's fantasies come true, they are the ones with the feet/whips/leather/bondage obsession.
            Which one is TPTB? Larrin or Sheppard?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
              That photo wound me up so badly. I mean come on, Travelers was all about him obeying that dominatrix. I thought we were passed that whole issue. For crying out loud, we had 35 minutes with him chasing her and being chased. Move on or give them a room .
              Definitely move on. I'm anti Larrin.

Comment

I think Larrin should have a whip to complete her look.
                sig made by me

Comment

And we should call her Xena.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    And we should call her Xena.
                    Oh no! That's reserved for Teyla. We could call her She-woman or something.
                    sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                      If you want BDSM do it properly with whips and handcuffs, don't do it half @ssed and put the episode out at midnight. If they had Sheppard under a Dominatix's boot I might be tempted to watch.

I can see it as something like the Inland Revenue (our IRS) man scene in Personal Services

*Larrin storms in, dressed head to toe in PVC and whacks Sheppard across the @ss with a cat o' nine tails*
                      Larrin: That's for being Capt Bloody Kirk
                      Sheppard: How did you know my nickname was Kirk
                      And this person trained me in the ways of the Smut side

I swear I don't understand Kirking. He's tied up and being appraised by his captor, who some claim is a hawt female. I don't see Shep sitting with his lap open and going "come'er my pretty" ...
                      How can you know what he's saying?

That would be perfect

Comment

Oh no! That's reserved for Teyla. We could call her She-woman or something.
                        Man eater?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post

How can you know what he's saying?
                          I am psychic?
                          sig made by me

Comment

The way SGA is meant to be
                            Last edited by Integrabyte; 29 December 2007, 07:02 PM. Reason: Took out Jabberjaw because I fear the noodle!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              Man eater?
                              ah now you got me with the song - she's a maniac, manic -- I know it's not direct link, but KWIM?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxOlKvvLXP8
                              sig made by me

Comment

but he looks too friendly.
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X