Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
    DS9 and TNG for Data, Q, the real Borg and Picard. Imo, DS9 is the best series of Star Trek especially if you start watching when the big Dominion arc starts.
    Au contraire granpa, Voyager was the best Trek ever made. Janeway, Seven and the gang were amazing .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      Au contraire granpa, Voyager was the best Trek ever made. Janeway, Seven and the gang were amazing .
      The USS Reset Button wasn't amazing and don't get me started on plot holes and the weird writing on Voyager, not to mention what they did to the Borg and the Q there...
      Signed,

Gregorius
      Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
      Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

The USS Reset Button wasn't amazing and don't get me started on plot holes and the weird writing on Voyager, not to mention what they did to the Borg and the Q there...
        Lets not talk about plot holes because we come back on topic . I am sorry but you must have had bad reception when you saw Voyager. Best trek ever made

Comment

Lets not talk about plot holes because we come back on topic . I am sorry but you must have had bad reception when you saw Voyager. Best trek ever made
          "Hey this Quantum Slipstream Drive works for 10000 lightyears before our computers can't handle it and we have to jump back into normal space. What on Earth shall we do? I know! Lets dismantle the entire thing because it's too dangerous and that way we can spend another few years in the Delta Quadrant."

"We only have 34 photon torpedos and can't restock ... so lets shoot some almost every episode and hope no one notices how we seem to now have an unlimited supply. The same goes for shuttles."

"We must blow up the Caretaker's array, so instead of using timed explosives and send ourselves home, we'll just shoot it out of the sky."

"We're getting seriously hit here, but no worries Captain ... next episode we'll be completely repaired and restocked."

And don't get me started about all those holodeck stories ...

The only cool thing was ablative armour in "Endgame".

Now that I think of it, it reminds me of what's currently happening on SGA...
          Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

"Hey this Quantum Slipstream Drive works for 10000 lightyears before our computers can't handle it and we have to jump back into normal space. What on Earth shall we do? I know! Lets dismantle the entire thing because it's too dangerous and that way we can spend another few years in the Delta Quadrant."

"We only have 34 photon torpedos and can't restock ... so lets shoot some almost every episode and hope no one notices how we seem to now have an unlimited supply. The same goes for shuttles."

"We must blow up the Caretaker's array, so instead of using timed explosives and send ourselves home, we'll just shoot it out of the sky."

"We're getting seriously hit here, but no worries Captain ... next episode we'll be completely repaired and restocked."

And don't get me started about all those holodeck stories ...

The only cool thing was ablative armour in "Endgame".

Now that I think of it, it reminds me of what's currently happening on SGA...

You are jealous cos I know that Voyager is the best trek and you don't . Those comments are in jest I know you don't mean them

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
              i love my shep... but even he seems out of character..stupid PTB ruined everything, i can't watch my beautiful shep not being himself

((hugs))
              I think I know who sent HK-47 after me

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I wanted to know once and for all, and I was bored. But yes, David has more text but he talks really fast. Though it's quite obvious who are the singers of the band and who are the back-up singers.
              The Married couple is overused to a level that makes most people sick. If Sheppard was behaving like something that at least looks like a soldier, ...

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                The Married couple is overused to a level that makes most people sick. If Sheppard was behaving like something that at least looks like a soldier, ...
                I'm bored with the Sheppard/McKay show. It has come as far that I don't actually like the two characters as much as I did at the beginning.

And you're starting to rub off on me cause earlier while I was watching The Siege III and Sheppard salutes Everett, I was thinking "Sheppard, that was one bad salute you gave there".
                Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't your thumb have to be stuck to your hand, instead of sticking out?
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                  i love my shep... but even he seems out of character..stupid PTB ruined everything, i can't watch my beautiful shep not being himself

((hugs))
                  Does he need counseling? Whoops, I fear SGA lacks the shrink to do it now.

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                  heh, I am right there with you. I have no problem admitting to it. Hey he's the person I was interested in first.
                  Same here. But then Elizabeth won me over. Sorry flyboy. Although I'd watch his hair for hours.

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                  To be honest, as much as I would want to see Torri in many more episodes this season, I'm not sure I'd like her to be a part of these poorly-written episodes, feels like the character of Elizabeth is almost too superior for what JM has made of once- amazing-SGA. That's how I feel now. I mean I watched a couple of episodes and they bored me most of the time. I can't be sure though if I'd feel the same if Elizabeth would still be a regular, maybe, it could be that Torri's portrayal of (the real) Elizabeth would make up for some of the weaknesses of the show, hard to tell because with Carson and Liz instead of Carter and Keller, the plots couldn't be exactly the same as they are now. For me, a great cast ensemble, the chemistry between them makes all the difference and that's what SGA had prior to Sunday. I would definitely keep watching s4 without the cast changes and then see if I could still enjoy it as before even with Mallozzi at the helm and all the possible SG-1 rehashes they'd still do. This sounds so cheap, what do they take the audience for, serving the same things twice? They have no integrity left.
                  You nailed it there. S3 had amazing chemistry and I felt they finally connected and seemed more like a family and less like a combat team. Everybody had his/hers spot and it worked wonderfully.

The good writing isn't the only important thing... if I can't connect to characters - at least one of them I don't watch a show, no matter how good the writing is.
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Have you guys seen the S4 poll on GW?

It's good! 1083 46 %
                    Not as many ANTIs as we thought!! We need to replicate!!

Comment

Or assimilate? Booooorg!
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

People who are bored, I opened a new thread in the general discussion area. Join in and have some fun.
                        Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                          Does he need counseling? Whoops, I fear SGA lacks the shrink to do it now.
                          No worries, we'll soon see a hot new female with all the right curves take up that position. It will be a no brainer ... literally.

*grumbles*

Comment

No worries, we'll soon see a hot new female with all the right curves take up that position. It will be a no brainer ... literally.

*grumbles*
                            Keller as base shrink once Beckett gets back?
                            Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Have you guys seen the S4 poll on GW?
                              Not withstanding you can vote as many times when you delete your cookies. *whistles innocently*

Keller as base shrink once Beckett gets back?
                              Oh goddess no...

Comment

Not withstanding you can vote as many times when you delete your cookies. *whistles innocently*
                                Ah, but I'm too lazy to do that. It means I have to log back into GW and my other already logged in websites.
                                sigpic
                                My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Working...
                                X