Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reds you remember, the greens you forget.

Oh, the ignore-feature... I love it. Although one has to have done something extremely unforgiveable to be on it.
    So far, I have only 3 people on ignore.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      The reds you remember, the greens you forget.
      LOL, no. I remember the greens, although unfortunately I can't remember who gave me my first because I didn't know what those green things that kept growing on the right side were and why it was different for everyone, I only found out when I had I think three. So I don't know who gave me my first.

Oh, the ignore-feature... I love it. Although one has to have done something extremely unforgiveable to be on it.
      So far, I have only 3 people on ignore.
      I have 41. *cuddles ignore feature*

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
        *cuddles ignore feature*
        The only downside to that feature, if someone quotes the ignored person I still stumble across their posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78
          I wish people will start enjoying the show more.
          And I wish the show would give me a reason to enjoy it. So far... uhuh...

My optomism may be working since we may here some good news about a character return for next season. Let's hope!
          If it's Beckett, I will not jump with joy. I liked him and I miss him yes, but I don't feel a connection with him, or affection, or ... I just don't know. I think what I'm trying to say is that I don't really care if he were there or not.

Comment

I have 41. *cuddles ignore feature*

Why is there no Lizzie icon with her eyes popping out.
            sigpic
            My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

I'd be happy, but I'd rather have Weir. She has proven to be a great character and adds to the show. Her last 2 eps were the best eps of the season, imo. She added a lot to this show.
              Weir isn't the only factor that comes into play with my viewing pleasures.
              If I have to be honest, Kate is the major factor. It may seem weird to everybody else. But there was a spark within me that the Kate character kept alive. That spark is gone now, and the rest of the Atlantis-loving feeling is soon following.

Even someone from SCI FI told me the network speculated that fans knowing Weir was returning would get more people interested to watch "live".
              Then why downsize/kick her out if they know that? I don't see the logic.

Comment

Weir isn't the only factor that comes into play with my viewing pleasures.

Then why downsize/kick her out if they know that? I don't see the logic.
                Neither is mine, I just think she makes the show better. Good question ask Joe M.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post

Why is there no Lizzie icon with her eyes popping out.
                  Because Lizzie doesn't do that, she just gives you the eyebrow of doom and destruction.
                  Last edited by Luz; 09 December 2007, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    Good question ask Joe M.
                    I'm scared to death of his blog.

Comment

I'm scared to death of his blog.
                      LOL! Seriously though. It is one questions we will likely never get the answer for. Torri herself said her character was not going anywhere? um I don't think so. I think Torri was just trying not to burn any bridges, imo. Heck, I'd say the same thing if my part was cut. Why burn future opportunities.

BTW, as per optomism, you are looking at the guy who said Fox would bring back Family Guy after the DVD sales skyrocketed!
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't red people. I feel there should only be a function to add rep points. You know I disagree with a lot of folks here, but why red them? To me that is going too far and some people take advantage of the rating system. I feel you should be able to have a civil conversation with someone whether they disliked an episode or not.
                        Amen. I've never redded anyone in the few months I was here, nor I'm planning to, even if I've stumbled across some posts that have made me literally see red (no pun intended). I'd feel coward for doing that, going behind people's backs because I don't have the guts to confront them for what they've said. Or not being smart enough to just let it go.

Reporting a post to the mods is also the best way to put a stop to things before they get out of hands.

I wish people will start enjoying the show more. It would make me happy. That's why I remain optomistic. My optomism may be working since we may here some good news about a character return for next season. Let's hope!
                        I've checked out JM's blog and from something he wrote, it really sounds like it's going to be Carson. I'm happy for PM and the SCB people. Still not holding much hope regarding Weir and the show's overall quality, though. It's also a little too late for me to be happy about Carson, and not too much of an achievement in terms of fan influence on tptb, considering that it was never in Joe's intention to get rid of him, and he'd always said he'd like to have him back.

Then, what about Keller if Carson comes back full time? Any news regarding Jewel's contract? (Not that I care much about Keller - but I see a lot of potential for more drama...)

Comment

Because Lizzie doesn't do that, she just gives you the eyebrow of doom and destruction.
                          Which is incredibly scary. And intimidating.

It is one questions we will likely never get the answer for.
                          True.

BTW, as per optomism, you are looking at the guy who said Fox would bring back Family Guy after the DVD sales skyrocketed!
                          Proud Browncoater here!

Originally posted by Vale_Sg1 View Post
                          Reporting a post to the mods is also the best way to put a stop to things before they get out of hands.
                          Yeah, for the mods to reply that the post is within the rules, so their hands are tied. Or it explodes in your face... Though sometimes it works just fine.

Then, what about Keller if Carson comes back full time? Any news regarding Jewel's contract? (Not that I care much about Keller - but I see a lot of potential for more drama...)
                          I don't think you have to expect a Save Jennifer Keller campaign.
                          I would support it, like I support the Save Kate Heightmeyer campaign... oh wait, that's only a one-woman campaign, me.

Comment

Amen. I've never redded anyone in the few months I was here, nor I'm planning to, even if I've stumbled across some posts that have made me literally see red (no pun intended). I'd feel coward for doing that, going behind people's backs because I don't have the guts to confront them for what they've said. Or not being smart enough to just let it go.

I've checked out JM's blog and from something he wrote, it really sounds like it's going to be Carson. I'm happy for PM and the SCB people. Still not holding much hope regarding Weir and the show's overall quality, though. It's also a little too late for me to be happy about Carson, and not too much of an achievement in terms of fan influence on tptb, considering that it was never in Joe's intention to get rid of him, and he'd always said he'd like to have him back.

Well a few people redded me when I kept saying a 5th season would happen and also when I said DVR was impacting ratings. People know I can be a pain with the ratings discussion but I am always civil about it.

As per Carson, I had a feeling that one of the characters would return. I am still hopeful for Weir to be in some eps next season. How many? Well I'll be happy if it's above zero. I think Keller and Carson may share the role. I think that could work. A lot of fans have seems to embrace Keller. I think that was what I was pointing out with Gero's interview. To me he was saying to enjoy Keller and don't worry Carson will be back and not just for two eps THIS season.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well I'll be happy if it's above zero.
                              indeed

Comment

Which is incredibly scary. And intimidating.

True.

Proud Browncoater here!

Yeah, for the mods to reply that the post is within the rules, so their hands are tied. Or it explodes in your face... Though sometimes it works just fine.

I don't think you have to expect a Save Jennifer Keller campaign.
                                I would support it, like I support the Save Kate Heightmeyer campaign... oh wait, that's only a one-woman campaign, me.
                                Family Guy is getting the best rating's it's gotten in awhile! Their premiere put them in the top 20! I was happy!

Also, may I ask, was there ever a Save Ford campaign? Never heard of it or saw it. I've been posting on SCI FI for years and never came across any fans of it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X