Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
    I personally think we're going to see a lot of Sam in the second half. Things could get really interesting in the fandom...
    Considering how TPTB tend to portray SGA characters as walking screw-ups , I don't think this is good news for her fans. They could make an exception for her, though.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78
      Is anybody excited about...

Spoiler:
      The possible return of Carson Beckett in Season 5?
      I am. I loved him, and I would like to see how they bring him back. I did not go hunting for clues in the last 3 episodes of S3, because it's sad for me to watch.
      sig made by me

Comment

Spoiler:
        What season 5?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
          I am. I loved him, and I would like to see how they bring him back. I did not go hunting for clues in the last 3 episodes of S3, because it's sad for me to watch.
          Spoiler:
          It's obvious it's him that is returning next season, Joe M made all the hints and even wore a Save Carson shirt. LOL! I predicted that either Weir or Carson was going to return in some role next season. I just hope there is room for Weir also. BTW, I think I know the clue if curious
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            Spoiler:
            It's obvious it's him that is returning next season, Joe M made all the hints and even wore a Save Carson shirt. LOL! I predicted that either Weir or Carson was going to return in some role next season. I just hope there is room for Weir also. BTW, I think I know the clue if curious
            I'm. Spill it.

mcbarr: It's AU -- doesn't exist in my anti heart completely.
            sig made by me

Comment

Yeah! I think it might be a full-time role.
              LOL, you can play dumb too. I'm glad to inform you're one step closer to the Anti Side.
              sigpic

Comment

I don't really care about Carson really... As I said before, there's only one character I'm waching for now, and that's Teyla. If she should disappear, so will I.

And we all know JM didn't have anything to do with Carson's "death" and that he would do just about everything to get him back... and that makes me angry beyond belief.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  I don't really care about Carson really... As I said before, there's only one character I'm waching for now, and that's Teyla. If she should disappear, so will I.

And we all know JM didn't have anything to do with Carson's "death" and that he would do just about everything to get him back... and that makes me angry beyond belief.
                  Why is it taking so long for TPTB to break the big news? Shouldn't they have announced Beckett's return last week?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Exactly. Unfortunately, that's the way it seems to work in their world. It's a messed up version of nepotism.
                    sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                      Little monster baby is coming. Be ready!

Run for the hills!

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                      And he has had a connection with Teyla since the very first moment he was experimented on.
                      They certainly did.

On a different note: "We used to be friends" by "The Dandy Warhols" would make an excellent addition to the list of tracks.
                      Good choice BTW!

Comment

Considering how TPTB tend to portray SGA characters as walking screw-ups , I don't think this is good news for her fans. They could make an exception for her, though.
                        That's just it. I'm not sure anyone will be happy in the end. Wouldn't that be ironic?

Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        I am! I'm really happy for his fans too.

Unfortunately for us Weir fans, I think you hit the nail on the head. Bringing back Carson means less of a chance for Liz to return. Ah well. Tis the season for miracles; won't give up yet.

Why is it taking so long for TPTB to break the big news? Shouldn't they have announced Beckett's return last week?
                        Skiffy did it for them...
                        sigpic
                        sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Congrates on 8000! <mod snip for childishness>

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          You have your refuge, have fun, talk to each other, enjoy each others presence but respect those outside the thread enough to simply leave them be
                          we have our refuge and its being taken away.. i guess we should have a party about that then?...instead of reaching 8,000?

screw that i prefer to celebrate the 8,000 while we can....before its taken away....

like everything else that is atlantis

first the show... then the threads....

congrates anti's they can take away our threads but then can never take our spirit!
                          Last edited by Skydiver; 18 December 2007, 06:43 AM.
                          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            Spoiler:

It's obvious who it's going to be, because JM actually seems to like that person.

He's made it very clear he was one of the people behind the decision to dump Torri, so if he's excited about someone returning, it's not going to be her.

He makes me want to scream.

As much as I like Beckett, his body went through the gate in a coffin, and now they're telling us he's alive, but they can't give us the same for Weir, even though there's been no body?

Blah.

But it's good for Paul.

Comment

Well I think they will come up with a good story arc for Carson. Well I hope it is. As per Weir she had some great eps this season, it would be a sin if "TMC" ended her character. I feel it will not be the end, and her 4th episode might have something to leave her character wide-open. But We'll see.
                              this is an anti thread

...while it lasts
                              Last edited by parisindy; 17 December 2007, 08:43 PM.
                              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Well I think they will come up with a good story arc for Carson. Well I hope it is. As per Weir she had some great eps this season, it would be a sin if "TMC" ended her character. I feel it will not be the end, and her 4th episode might have something to leave her character wide-open. But We'll see.
                                Hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst. I think you'll be a full-fledged anti when S4 ends

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                                Congrates on 8000! <mod snip for childishness>

we have our refuge and its being taken away.. i guess we should have a party about that then?...instead of reaching 8,000?

screw that i prefer to celebrate the 8,000 while we can....before its taken away....

like everything else that is atlantis

first the show... then the threads....

congrates anti's they can take away our threads but then can never take our spirit!
                                Way to go!
                                Last edited by Skydiver; 18 December 2007, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X