Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dare I say I liked TR and i didnt mind missing and the Seer whats happening to my antiness
    sigpic
    banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
      Dare I say I liked TR and i didnt mind missing and the Seer whats happening to my antiness
      You had a moment of weakness. Mine arrived at Missing.

My season 4 so far looks like this:

______-_

7 underscores, 1 score
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Out with you to pro thread! *lashes whip* Just kidding. I'm not going to watch Missing because it's majorly Teyla and Keller and both of them are not my favorite characters. I'll wait for TMC. *hears her heart breaking at the name*

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
          Out with you to pro thread! *lashes whip* Just kidding. I'm not going to watch Missing because it's majorly Teyla and Keller and both of them are not my favorite characters. I'll wait for TMC. *hears her heart breaking at the name*
          Don't get your hopes up too much

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
            Don't get your hopes up too much
            I wasn't, I still think it will be demise. One way or the other. *sniff*

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              You had a moment of weakness. Mine arrived at Missing.

My season 4 so far looks like this:

______-_

7 underscores, 1 score
              hehe for a moment i thought you were playing hangman
              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

OMG, you've turned to the dark side.

LOL. It's tough to walk away cold turkey from something you used to enjoy. I fill the void by watching reruns of old episodes whenever I can. Today, Sci Fi ran an SGA marathon. Lots of good episodes with the team I choose to remember as the real SGA team. Unfortunately, all it did was fortify my negativity towards season 4.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
                  OMG, you've turned to the dark side.

LOL. It's tough to walk away cold turkey from something you used to enjoy. I fill the void by watching reruns of old episodes whenever I can. Today, Sci Fi ran an SGA marathon. Lots of good episodes with the team I choose to remember as the real SGA team. Unfortunately, all it did was fortify my negativity towards season 4.
                  fan fic and altantis re-runs,.. really do just remind me how much season 4 sucks!

totally agree
                  Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

After my Lizzie squee I'm back to being anti, epecially after that WTF, OMG excerpt.
                    sigpic
                    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Me too! Ah that pic was a nice fix

*back to Heroes*

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
                        LOL. It's tough to walk away cold turkey from something you used to enjoy. I fill the void by watching reruns of old episodes whenever I can.
                        I can't even watch re-runs, I get impossibly angry, it just reminds me of the sheer stupidity of it all. This has happened to me before, when a show is ruined for me it's retroactive, it ruins present, past and future episodes.

I found other shows to fill the void, I don't know what I'd have done if I hadn't had other series to obsess over. Of course, certain tptb from another show had to go and kill my fav character in it too (no, I'm not bitter, just mentally preparing myself since by the end of the show I fear they'll all be dead), but the writing was superb which compensated for me crying my eyes out.

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                        After my Lizzie squee I'm back to being anti, epecially after that WTF, OMG excerpt.
                        I saw the pics and I don't know if I wanna see the episode, if Lizzie was back for good I totally would watch, but having her for just a little while, it is like being so thirsty and having someone give you a taste of water, just a drop, and then tell you "now you can go die of dehydration, lulz".

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                          I found other shows to fill the void, I don't know what I'd have done if I hadn't had other series to obsess over. Of course, certain tptb from another show had to go and kill my fav character in it too (no, I'm not bitter, just mentally preparing myself since by the end of the show I fear they'll all be dead), but the writing was superb which compensated for me crying my eyes out.
                          having supernatural to obsess has made it a bit easier but i still mourn atlantis
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Just saw in the PRO Weir thread why I'll never accept this faux SGA. The Seer is the fourth episode I don't watch, and I'm proud of it. Down with s4!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                              Just saw in the PRO Weir thread why I'll never accept this faux SGA. The Seer is the fourth episode I don't watch, and I'm proud of it. Down with s4!
                              i don't read spoilers if i can help.... i used to love them....
                              not anymore, for atlantis anyways

i saw a great one for supernatural the other day
                              Spoiler:

Comment

haha I used to not read spoilers because I didn't want to be spoiled!
                                Now I don't give a....
                                yeah

Comment

Working...
                                X