Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    Hi peole!

I'm looking for an actual doctor or a biologist here. I'm writing a story for my 100 ways Sheppard died challenge, where We come inpeace, shoot to kill gets killed (obviously). Unfortunately, my skill in writing medical situations doesn't go beyond describing what happens to human bodies when exposed to various types of energy and I don't want to play, Mallozzi, Mullie and Gero while writing this. Anyone willing to help?

Pajus
    » I may be able to help.

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
      I've always wondered what would happen if Carter was given an MRI. They use those things all the time on the show, but she supposedly has a metalic substance in her blood (naquadah). I'm assuming she would die or the machine would malfunction.
      Depends on the magnetic properties of naquaddah and the size of its particles in the blood. Human viens have more elasticity than you think, except for one kind of vein: The ones that ari in your lungs. If naquaddah behaves like iron... well... This forum needs a higher rating, but rest assured - Carter would die

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      » I may be able to help.
      Pm on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        Depends on the magnetic properties of naquaddah and the size of its particles in the blood. Human viens have more elasticity than you think, except for one kind of vein: The ones that ari in your lungs. If naquaddah behaves like iron... well... This forum needs a higher rating, but rest assured - Carter would die

Pm on the way
        I don't want her to die

I'm assuming that it can't be terribly magnetic, otherwise she'd never be able to wear a watch or go through a metal detector without beeping. Or stick to the side of a 302 I guess they never really thought it through fully.
        sigpic

Comment

I saw Hancock yesterday ***giggling ***

Better than I expected. Loved the story and how they toyed with the whole opposites attract and cancel each other out story . Good Friday night movie if you don't have anything else to do .

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
            (((hugs)))

The Goons? Where did you get hold of them?
            On tape and CD from local shops, you can get them on the internet from BBC Shop and Amazon. This particular one is called The Goons at Chistmas, it contains Ye Bandit of Sherwood Forest, The Mighty Wurlitzer, Operation Christmas Duff (That's the funniest) and A Christmas Carol

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              On tape and CD from local shops, you can get them on the internet from BBC Shop and Amazon. This particular one is called The Goons at Chistmas, it contains Ye Bandit of Sherwood Forest, The Mighty Wurlitzer, Operation Christmas Duff (That's the funniest) and A Christmas Carol

Can't wait to see Dustin Hoffmand .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                I saw Hancock yesterday ***giggling ***

Better than I expected. Loved the story and how they toyed with the whole opposites attract and cancel each other out story . Good Friday night movie if you don't have anything else to do .
                Me too.... Loved it!
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Me too.... Loved it!
                  **Yay**

None of my friends like it . People told me I wasted my money going to the cinema. Once again...I prevail .

I love the pan scene .

Comment

I still have to watch it. Is it really good? Looks like another superhero movie.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                      I still have to watch it. Is it really good? Looks like another superhero movie.
                      I like it and laughed my bum off and also cried .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                        I love the pan scene .
                        That was super hilarious... He kept going.

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                        It starts out like a normal action-packed movie, in which we know who Hancock is and what he does for a living other than drinking himself into oblivion. It moves at a nice pace and then there's a twist, and then a gasp and then I was like "Oh no... " and then back to .
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

LOL! Ok, I'll give it a try.
                          sigpic

Comment

Maybe I will watch Wanted tonight...It seems there are a few good films out there now .

Comment

I want to see Mamma Mia, got to go by myself, the OH says it's a Chick Flick and refuses to go

Comment

@ Reefgirl - Mamma Mia? You had raised yourself up so high in my estimation, only to crash back down again

@ Falcon, Integrabyte - you've pushed me to see it. I was wondering whether it was one of those ones where all the good bits are contained in the promo, but it doesn't sound like it. It looked funny
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X