No announcement yet.

Vengeance (319)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There seemed to be a minor plothole to me, why didn't Sheperd attempt to either beam up or failing that, at least blow up the DHD in order to prevent Michael from leaving the planet?

Comment

Because he had to get off of it first?

Comment

Yeah that would kinda make some sense... blow up the DHD and stay stranded on a planet full of bug creatures..

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          Because he had to get off of it first?
          I thought that he didn't need the DHD anymore because he had the Dart to dial out.

Comment

LOL yeah thats right! plothole, sorry a bit tired missed that point. that was a dumbass move blow it up or at least remove the other crystals or at least shot the damn thing so it can't be used

Comment

I had low expectation for this episode, but the show easily exceed that. Not sure how menacing these hybrid will be (since they are relatively dumb and has no tech) but it's good to see Michael stepping up and be a better bad guy.
              I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

Oops! I stand corrected.

Oh well, moment's lack of judgement I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightbane View Post
                  LOL yeah thats right! plothole, sorry a bit tired missed that point. that was a dumbass move blow it up or at least remove the other crystals or at least shot the damn thing so it can't be used
                  If I was Sheppard, I would use the dart to pick up Teyla, McKay, AND Michael.
                  I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

yeah now hes escaped again... hes gonna be a big pain in the ass for season 4

Comment

Originally posted by Quinn Mallory View Post
                      If I was Sheppard, I would use the dart to pick up Teyla, McKay, AND Michael.
                      If he does that, they're back to the same question/problem they had in Misbegotten. They don't want to kill him in cold blood, they can't really keep him locked up for life, and they can't let him go. It was probably best to skip that situation again.
                      sigpic
                      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Wolf View Post
                        But when they shoot Rodney first its comic relief and shooting Ronon he sshrugs it off and acts like it didn't happen, and they cant shoot Shep first repeatedly hes meant to be the hero type guy, and when a red shirt gets shot its the end of them, and Weir doesn't go on enough missions to get shot first all the time.

btw i think the top and cleavage shots are probably more sexist than her getting shot first LMAO (not that im complaining).
                        Spoiler:

Damn it Rachel's got sex appeal and those shots are not sexist compared to being the first member down and having habitual captures by the enemy.

NQ
                        Valent: Renee Elise Goldsberry/Evangeline Williamson Fansite
                        Spoiler:
                        by Sheylafan87

Comment

I didn't really enjoy this one as much as I could have. It was so dark it was almost unwatchable. Guess it's just my old eyes! I did like Rodney in full panic mode when the bug attacked him.
                          sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

It wasn't that dark, you must have a poor tevelvison screen or had too much light reflected on the screen

Comment

1 - Shep is on the radio with the marines, they say they are heading inland to the settlement, yet when the wraith dart comes through the gate they are still there. (bit of continuity please)

2 - the device that they use to track living things, why the hell is there no silence button on it, i mean they are all being stealthy and quiet and all you can hear is *beep* *beep* beep* *beep*. Doesnt it defeat the point on the machine if it wont stop bloodying making a noise.

End rant.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by daniejam View Post
                                2 - the device that they use to track living things, why the hell is there no silence button on it, i mean they are all being stealthy and quiet and all you can hear is *beep* *beep* beep* *beep*. Doesnt it defeat the point on the machine if it wont stop bloodying making a noise.
                                heh ... but it wouldn't be cool if it just worked .... what life detector without *BEEP* ...*BEEP*...
                                or sound in space .. whats laser gun without "swoosh" or something like that.

have you played Splinter Cell? game is all about stealth and hiding in dark, yet you have big green flashing screen on your back ..
                                VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Working...
                                X