No announcement yet.

The Ark (316)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God I couldnt stand this episode, It reminded me to much of Lifeboat and that bored me to tears aswell.

Prefer more action.
    STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
    legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

Seeing this ep air in full on UK TV tonight, I have to say it just confirmed what I thought before - boring. Pretty CGI does not a decent episode make. The only really good lines were John and Ronon's "fight to the death" exchange and the infirmary scene at the end, other than that it was mediocre.

Comment

Great seeing it on the big screen.

Excellent episode - one of the best of the season.

Great team and character moments.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          Great seeing it on the big screen.

Excellent episode - one of the best of the season.

Great team and character moments.
          I agree. Great episode. Great character interaction. Loved the effects and loved the end - great tension.A solid and entertaining episode with lots of team, just what I like!!
          sigpic

Comment

I was a little disappointed, I think I was just expecting too much. Good episode, but nothing special. It was good to see Lorne and Carson, and I liked that Teyla had a little more to do, but all she did was get trapped in a room. Even Sheppard saving the day was a little boring for me. We knew he wasn’t going to die and would some how manage to land it.

Comment

This was a very boring episode. There was no feeling of tension, it was all very predictable, and that guy who committed sucide, why did it have to be so dramatic? A very boring filler, filled with stupid ideas and plots to make it work. The only good parts, were some of the mediocre team interaction. This was the first episode where I felt it was a waste of my time watching it.

3/10

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

OK...

1. First thing off my chest. Sheppard pulling that mad gamble for 'anyone' is 'not' a basic obligation like some seem to be suggesting. It's a BIG DEAL! It would have been a VERY BIG DEAL had he done so for just for 1000 people that he had no reason to care about whatsoever.

2. Having said that, how come Weir felt Sheppard needed his head examining in this ep but not after his mad stunt in Echoes which also had no right to work whatsoever?

3. Character wise, everyone put in a solid performance, however story wise this really just felt like filler.

Overall, I'd probably say the Game was better than this.
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
                  how could you not love a man with a blow torch
                  LMAO.

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  I'm not going to try to defend Shep's actions. All I'm gonna say is: I would do exactly what he did. Does that make me morally selfish? Probably, but I don't really care. I would gladly save, say, my mother vs. 1000 people I've never seen or heard of before.
                  Which is the most normal reaction to have I think. The same way a mother would never kill anyone unless they threatened her baby, not someone elses, only hers. I would jump into a fire with both legs if someone from my family needed me to do so to save their lives but I'd hesitate if it was someone/some people that I did not know. That'd be human nature.

I loved this episode, although I didn't like the opening teaser. I hate it when they show you a small piece of the end sequence and then say 8 hours earlier. I find that I can easily predict what's going to happen without them showing me anyway.

But overall, I loved the episode. I loved Teyla in this one, she said some great lines and it was interesting to see her lie over the radio to Rodney so that the man wouldn't know the truth but he figured it out anyway so ...

Ronon putting his shoulder back into place was hilarious. I would've thought Shep would've seen that coming. LOL.

Wendy
                  Hugs
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

m_wendy_r -- gotta say, Ronon putting his own shoulder back in, that must have hurt. Hurts me to do it when mine come out and he's got a lot more muscle than I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
                      m_wendy_r -- gotta say, Ronon putting his own shoulder back in, that must have hurt. Hurts me to do it when mine come out and he's got a lot more muscle than I do.
                      Yeah, that had to hurt. I could so not do that. I'd be screaming. I assume it's better in than out though so at least Ronon had the guts to do it.

Wendy
                      Hugs
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Oh, yes. Trust me, it hurts like hell even when you're not as muscular as he is. Hugs back.

Comment

Look at this picture
                          I ain't sure if this is allowed but any way
                          Here is the link http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s3/3...heark0270.html

A snickers paper!!!!!!!!
                          And for those of you that didn't see the episode thats an alien ship that never had any contact with earth
                          Last edited by Puddle-Jumper; 22 February 2007, 06:18 AM.
                          I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

First of all. No link. Second of all it's sort of old news.
                            It is kind of funny though. I wonder who the slacker was who was eating their lunch on set?
                            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                              First of all. No link. Second of all it's sort of old news.
                              It is kind of funny though. I wonder who the slacker was who was eating their lunch on set?
                              I fixed the link and I never saw a thread bout this here sorry if there was
                              I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

I loved this episode. It really had that 60s vibe that John commented on I loved the sets and the very idea of the episode.
                                sigpic
                                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
                                X