This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    I really like Irresistible too, Stef. So, you're not the only one. It's not my favourite, that's CG, but it's at the top of my list!
    I'm one of the few that really liked Irresistable as well. Not the best but I still liked it.
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

My vote goes to M&MM, but all the episodes were so good that it was really hard to choose. If I had to put them all in order... hmmm, like this:

M&MM/Return Pt.1

Common Ground

Phantoms

Progeny

The Real World

Sateda

No Man's Land

Misbegotten

Irrisistable (my least favorite, but still enjoy it. ) and forgive the spelling.
      thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Stef
        Yeah, so I am definitely the only one who voted for "Irresistable" which I figured I would be. Truthfully, I might have chosen "The Return Pt 1" but I had to give some love for "Irresistable" which I also enjoyed. Most people hated it (as I couldn't help but notice after it aired). I enjoyed it because it was so different than the usual and it let everyone play with some new material. Plus, it was one of the few episodes in which every character got some moments to play with...even the little-used Carson (probably why The Return is also a favorite). Anyway, here's how I'd order them:

1. Irresistable and The Return Pt. 1 (tie)
        3. Common Ground
        4. Sateda
        5. Progeny
        6. McKay & Mrs. Miller
        7. The Real World
        8. Phantoms
        9. Misbegotten
        10. No Man's Land

-Stef
        Stef you're not the only one.....i loved irresistable too its my second fav and return part 1 is my third choice....but i had to vote for common ground as my favourite cos that ep rocks!!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again - no disparagement on the people who laughed at Irresistible, but considering what the episode did to me I can't even see that the damn thing has a funny side. I intend never to watch it again.

Comment

Gotta be McKay and Mrs. Miller.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
              I've said it before and I'll say it again - no disparagement on the people who laughed at Irresistible, but considering what the episode did to me I can't even see that the damn thing has a funny side. I intend never to watch it again.
              I can understand where you're coming from here, but I did love parts of the episode, though not the parts with Lucius particularly. He was a creep and quite repulsive, IMO. But, I like the episode because mainly of the Sheppard/Carson scene - which I adore. That was gold. I tend to skip some of the other ones though if I rewatch! And, ok, possibly that's the main scene I rewatch, over and over again...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                I can understand where you're coming from here, but I did love parts of the episode, though not the parts with Lucius particularly. He was a creep and quite repulsive, IMO. But, I like the episode because mainly of the Sheppard/Carson scene - which I adore. That was gold. I tend to skip some of the other ones though if I rewatch! And, ok, possibly that's the main scene I rewatch, over and over again...
                Well I didn't have a problem with Lucius or the episode in general. I loved the Sheppard and Mckay scenes in the episode.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                  Well I didn't have a problem with Lucius or the episode in general.
                  As a survivor of assault of that kind, I did. As you probably would were you in my position. The episode made me have nightmares, flashbacks, vomiting and migraine, and I can't comprehend liking it no matter how good the Sheppard/McKay interaction might have been thought. I just couldn't think about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                    As a survivor of assault of that kind, I did. As you probably would were you in my position.
                    Deja Vu. Your probably right but since I never have, it didn't bother me. I decided not to read into the deeper implications of Lucius having so many wives.

Anyways, this threads about favorite Season episodes not least favorites.
                    sigpic

Comment

Deja Vu. Your probably right but since I never have, it didn't bother me. I decided not to read into the deeper implications of Lucius having so many wives.

Anyways, this threads about favorite Season episodes not least favorites.
                      Very much so. Lucius also happened to look like someone I'd rather forget, which made it even worse. Unfortunately, I couldn't help reading into the deeper implications.

You're right - let's move on. As an Elizabeth fan, I've already said, despite the cliche that it was (damn board not letting me accent that e), I loved The Real World most from this season so far because IMO, Torri absolutely nailed it. Wonderfully played. But I also loved McKay and Mrs Miller, Sateda, Common Ground, The Return Part I and No Man's Land. It's only my fondness for Elizabeth Weir that sets TRW just slightly above them in my love.

Comment

Well I didn't have a problem with Lucius or the episode in general. I loved the Sheppard and Mckay scenes in the episode.
                        So did I, but then again I love all Sheppard and McKay scenes
                        sigpic

Comment

I also enjoyed Irresistable and overall I found it a light hearted and pretty funny ep. The Sheppard/Carson scenes were fantastic and probably one of my favourite scenes ever.

The only episode that I found awful was TRW - it bored me to death. All the others were pretty good with good moments in all of them.

Common Ground just inched ahead for me but Phantoms, Sateda, and The Return were very close behind.
                          sigpic

Comment

Common ground....best episode! Well written, beautifully acted by JF. unique concept, sad, heart wrenching,.........just great

so i hope it wins the poll

Comment

1. Common Ground--Finally, a wraith that does more than snarl and look menacing! And an insight into the wraith worshippers! That gave me chills--I wonder how old some of those worshippers really are?

2. McKay and Mrs. Miller (I love Jeannie!)

3. The Return pt. 1

4. No Man’s Land

5. Progeny

6. Phantoms

7. Sateda

8. Irresistable

9. Misbegotten (I can't believe they didn't learn ANYTHING from the whole Michael debacle!)

10. The Real World

Comment

This has been a great season, but I really loved The Return 1! I think it was great for character development and an excellent setup to what will be an awesome part 2! I can't wait for March!

Comment

Working...
                                X