Inferno (219)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont see why everyones flaming inferno
    it is a million times better than the Long Goodbye. PLus the Orion is cool.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

It's your opinion that Inferno is better than TLG. Personally, I loved TLG a lot more. Probably because Shep and McKay weren't running around acting like oversexed teens with their, um, tongues hanging out.

Comment

Gee, and I thought they were running around trying to save a planet. Silly me.

I guess that's what happens when I watch an entire episode (oh yeah, never gonna let this go )

Comment

I enjoyed both this and TLG. Although, I didnt like that it was sort of setting up the finale as a "Siege-lite".
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Good episode, cos Rodney got fab lines and the SFX was a great enhancement. The solution to the buried ship was fabulous. It was elegant and simple, 100% SCIENCE fiction and 0% technobabble. Rodney now has something that sets him beside Sam with her brilliant tricks in Matter of Time and Exodus.

I do like Hermiod lots. I like that the writers have kept Hermiod in the background though. He's good in small doses, as he's rather one-note. If it seems I'm being damning with faint praise, I don't mean to be. I really think Hermiod is fun and well-used.

This could have been a great ep, had not rodney and Shep been - what's the phrase? "running around like oversexed teens with their tounges hanging out".

Okay, PTB, we get it, Rodney and Shep are both prone to Hormones. It's in their nature and you've made that very clear. Now, would you do us a favour and keep pretty ladies out of their way for a while? No? Okay, then perhaps you could get the pretty ladies to dress in clothes that are a little less nightclub? Could you get all pretty lady scientists to wear ponytails or plaits rather than having their gorgeous blonde hair falling loose and causing Hormones in our lads? Or failing that, could Beckett break out the bromide? Please?

Madeleine

Comment

My only complaint in this episode is how they renamed the Hipafiralcus. There's nothing wrong with that name, and it's a tad ego-centric (even for a non-McKay character).
              sigpic
              http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

I cannot see how keeping the name of some dead general with a wierd name that they hadn't even heard of before now, which will just cause a headache (not to mention a bad running joke) is better then just re-naming the ship to a name that is rather common to anyone who knows anything about constellations.
                Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes
                  My only complaint in this episode is how they renamed the Hipafiralcus. There's nothing wrong with that name, and it's a tad ego-centric (even for a non-McKay character).
                  Try saying Hipafiralcus in the middle of battle... or when speaking of multiple ships and commanders... LOL

Mattathias

Comment

Slang it down to the Hippy. Duh.

Isn't re-naming ships supposed to be bad luck? Allies
                    Spoiler:
                    No wonder we got our asses kicked in the finale.

Comment

Not if they whack it with a wine bottle... And hopefully not damage it more.

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
                        Try saying Hipafiralcus in the middle of battle... or when speaking of multiple ships and commanders... LOL

Mattathias
                        Man that would be halarious. Plus it's kinda sounds like Harry Potter'ish
                        sigpic

Comment

Or you could call it the Hippo.

Personally, I find Orion to be a bit dull, and cutting it down to the Ori would cause no end of trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                            Personally, I find Orion to be a bit dull, and cutting it down to the Ori would cause no end of trouble.
                            Exactly. And when does Sheppard stop being special enough to rename everything he comes across and have those names accepted?

Besides, I think it'd be nifty if the A-Team started using just the Ancient technology without human interfaces. So we can look back in S7 and say, "Wow, we used to use flat-panels in the early years." Could be neatish. Ish.
                            sigpic

Comment

Exactly. They've been in Atlantis for two years. It's time for the training wheels to come off.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                Exactly. They've been in Atlantis for two years. It's time for the training wheels to come off.
                                Truer words are rarely typed
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X