No announcement yet.

The Hive (211)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no i didn't i will look next time i watch it. this is a fantastic episode tho
    sigpic

Comment

i think the part with the knifes is hillarious, quality episode

Comment

not my favourite episode....but still it was cool to see how the wraith would easily gho against each other.

Comment

A worthy follow-up to The Lost Boys. Even though I think the enzyme could be a good thing, it was interesting to see the consequences of taking it.

The knife thing was hilarious! Just how many places can Ronon hide them? Have the Wraith ever heard of searching for weapons? lol. Also thought Super-Mckay was awesome!

I really thought it was going to get predictable and have the Daedelus beam them out. It was kinda refreshing to have Shep rescue himself.

I liked the idea of introducing Wraith Worshipers. I thought their was something kinda creepy about that chick they left Shep with.

Anyway, I really liked that episode. One of the better ones of the season so far.

Comment

Personally I totally love this ep! Obviously for the Queen/Sheppard scenes. hehe I just love the flirty banter, the smacking and of course when that awesome line "In time, you will tell me every-" So excellent how Andee got all close to Shep and well my lil fangirl mind went into overdrive. Gotta love Sue she sooo wanted to hit that *hugs Sue*
            sigpic
            Queen Mina by me Wraith_Babe

Comment

only partway throught watching this for the first time, and all I have to say so far, is that Shepards thing about our "war with the clowns"?

Made the whole episode for me!

made my life!

-Kat

Stargate SG-1

The best thing to ever happen to TV...and LIFE!

Follow me on Twitter!

Comment

How dare you say that I Super-Ford was killed.I am right Here.
                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Sorry
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I love this episode... nah i m not afraid of the wraith, clowns are another story haha... shepperd is awesome! mckays acting grate. did not know that lorne is in so many episodes this season! great! .... season two is becoming my favorite so far..
                    sigpic

Comment

i agree this episode is pretty good
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                        I love this episode... nah i m not afraid of the wraith, clowns are another story haha... shepperd is awesome! mckays acting grate. did not know that lorne is in so many episodes this season! great! .... season two is becoming my favorite so far..
                        Season 2 is pretty great, unfortunately we never see Ford again(except a tiny cameo).

Comment

i agree it is pretty good
                          sigpic

Comment

yeah that with ford still sucks for me, i think if they have left ford in the show there could be still some awesome episodes!damn you tptb
                            sigpic

Comment

i didn't like ford and still don't i don't know why i don't like him just never did
                              sigpic

Comment

I was never really sold on Enzyme Ford, and there wasn't a conclusive ending. This was not one of my favourite episodes, though I still enjoyed it.

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X