Duet (204)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
    This was a great episode. McKay can be pretty annoying (understatement), but DH's versatility is amazing. His veering back and forth between the McKay and Cadman personalities was great. But for me, the highlight was the kiss. That's the part I will never, ever forget. LOL.
    And that quick transfer between the kiss, and the Mckay look of disgust.....fantastic. The acting in this episode really was top-notch, expecially with all the complexities involved.

Comment

I would have loved to see DH's face when he first found out he was suppoed to kiss becket..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        I would have loved to see DH's face when he first found out he was suppoed to kiss becket..
        Wow.....yes. Someone should have had a camera on hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
          Wow.....yes. Someone should have had a camera on hand.
          He was told on the phone. Both David and Paul were told over the phone they would be kissing each other. But they spun it around telling both the other had already agreed to do it.
          It's in the commentaries.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            He was told on the phone. Both David and Paul were told over the phone they would be kissing each other. But they spun it around telling both the other had already agreed to do it.
            It's in the commentaries.
            Yeah, heard that.

Comment

Hi people!
              I love this episode!
              But ....what about that photo!
              Spoiler:
              sigpic
              A proud Elizabeth and Carson fan.

She saved the city, now we have to save her.

Comment

Originally posted by drusila87 View Post
                Hi people!
                I love this episode!
                But ....what about that photo!
                Spoiler:
                That's from a cut scene.

Comment

[
                  QUOTE=Falcon Horus;6769300]That's from a cut scene.
                  [/QUOTE]

OK.Thanks for your answer!
                  Are In the DvD packs any cute scene! I think it would be grand!

Bye!
                  sigpic
                  A proud Elizabeth and Carson fan.

She saved the city, now we have to save her.

Comment

Originally posted by drusila87 View Post
                    OK.Thanks for your answer!
                    Are In the DvD packs any cute scene! I think it would be grand!

Bye!
                    If I'm not mistaken, I think this scene is actually in the extra's of the DVD. At least in one of the extra's.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, I think this scene is actually in the extra's of the DVD. At least in one of the extra's.
                      Not on region one- I don't think there are any deleted scenes on the region one DVDs.

Comment

Not on region one- I don't think there are any deleted scenes on the region one DVDs.
                        It's in one of the extras...I think the one about Martin Gero wanting to be an actor.
                        Region 2 doesn't have deleted scenes either.

Comment

It's in one of the extras...I think the one about Martin Gero wanting to be an actor.
                          Region 2 doesn't have deleted scenes either.
                          I'm sure I would remember if it was.....maybe this is an excuse to go back and re-watch.

Comment

I'm sure I would remember if it was.....maybe this is an excuse to go back and re-watch.
                            Well yeah...I think my mind could be playing tricks on me... Oh well, always a good reason to watch the extra's again.

Comment

lol! I love the part where McKay's on a date and Cadman's controlling him! lmso! lol!
                              sigpic
                              + = <3

Comment

Originally posted by system_lord_wolf View Post
                                lol! I love the part where McKay's on a date and Cadman's controlling him! lmso! lol!
                                Definitely! This was a great episode. Make me think a bit of the one with Machello's device in SG-1.

Was a great opportunity to get to know Cadman, too, and she grew on me immediately!

Rodney was funny as ever of course, and with Cadman driving him mad and taking over his body, taking him for a run, undressing him...

... And of course the most awkward moment was McKay (Cadman) kissing Dr. Beckett on the mouth. OMG!!

Wonderful eppie
                                => Complete SG-1 marathon: currently watching Season 10... <=

In the end, only you can decide the fate of your own soul…

sigpic

As your mother, you will listen to *me*, young lady! There will be *no* leading ships on a mass murdering crusade!

Comment

Working...
                                X