X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oo that explains it
    sigpic

Comment

This was definitly the most hilarious episode I've ever watched. I was literally ROTFLing.

Comment

it is a really great episode
        sigpic

Comment

very very very funny
          sigpic
          Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

agreed i this is a very funny episode
            sigpic

Comment

I just saw this episode today! I noticed a tiny error in the script! Maybe it is allready mentioned before. Maybe not.

When Dr. Weir goes to talk with Ronon about joining the team. When she talks about Sheppard she says : Major Sheppard but Sheppard had allready been promoted to Lt. Colonel.
              Lord Zedd

Comment

lol this is a hilarious episode. When Beckett is in his office minding his own bussiness and Mckay walks in. The way he stands and walks in is so funny then hitting Beckett on the shoulders lol. Makes me laugh.

Very funny episode indeed.

Lord Zedd,I never noticed that before.
                GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

i should watch it again when i get the time
                  sigpic

Comment

Dr. Mackay acting like a women and kissing Dr. Beckett...need i say more??

-Kat

Stargate SG-1

The best thing to ever happen to TV...and LIFE!

Follow me on Twitter!

Comment

lol very very very funny
                      sigpic

Comment

This has to be one of my all time favourite episodes. Whenver i've had a bad day i just watch it. It always cheers me up.
                        sigpic

Comment

same its good for laughs
                          sigpic

Comment

DH did a fantastic job acting the two "separate" personalities. i loved watching him flounce around as Cadman. I also enjoyed seeing Zelenka show that he is just as capable as McKay.

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

i agree he did a great job
                              sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately, I jumped onto the Stargate bandwagon the week Vegas aired... so I didn't get to enjoy much of the fandom as it was happening. But Duet was the first episode I ever saw - of SG-1 or Atlantis - and it's still my favorite! I've seen it many, many times and still think it's absolutely hilarious. (I'm a major sucker for Rodney, and almost all of my favorite episodes were written by Martin Gero, so Duet is the perfect ep for me.)

Comment

Working...
                                X