No announcement yet.

The Gift (118)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't think teyla suits the way she says "you are all so pathetic" besides that it's a good episode imo

Comment

Originally posted by Butlersgate View Post
      i don't think teyla suits the way she says "you are all so pathetic" besides that it's a good episode imo
      It wasn't Teyla who said it, so...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

teyla as a wraith queen "i feel hunger" freaky

Comment

i like 'the gift' it gave us more insight into teyla and tells us more about the wraith
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
            teyla as a wraith queen "i feel hunger" freaky
            i think the phrase was good, but not like the wraith version. maybe their make up artist was rubbish ? or, um...she was seeing her-self like a hybrid sort ?

when she's a wraith queen in the 'queen' she looks great !
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Selene Ankarres View Post
              i think the phrase was good, but not like the wraith version. maybe their make up artist was rubbish ? or, um...she was seeing her-self like a hybrid sort ?

Or maybe they hadn't that much experience in creating the masks yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Or maybe they hadn't that much experience in creating the masks yet...
                that is also true...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Selene Ankarres View Post

I think Teyla isn't that creative so the wraith dream was okay. Todd designed her in the Queen so there he looked much better.. oh and Todd Masters & Masters FX 's stuff was always bound to be better then season one.
                  Last edited by WraithQueenH; 29 October 2009, 04:41 PM.
                  WraithQueenH

"You are more like Wraith than you know."
                  "I'm not sure I like the sound of that."
                  "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard."
                  - John Sheppard and Todd, "Common Ground"

"We all agree the Ancients were pretty screwed up. All the ones I met were arrogant and condescending and not for good reason. Now they made giant mistakes and never fixed them." - John Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by WraithQueenH View Post
                    I think Teyla isn't that creative so the wraith dream was okay. Todd designed her in the Queen so there he looked much better.. oh and Todd Masters & Masters FX 's stuff was always bound to be better then season two.
                    The Gift is season one.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      The Gift is season one.
                      That's what I get for typing fast. Thanks for catching me.
                      WraithQueenH

"You are more like Wraith than you know."
                      "I'm not sure I like the sound of that."
                      "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard."
                      - John Sheppard and Todd, "Common Ground"

"We all agree the Ancients were pretty screwed up. All the ones I met were arrogant and condescending and not for good reason. Now they made giant mistakes and never fixed them." - John Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by WraithQueenH View Post
                        That's what I get for typing fast. Thanks for catching me.
                        No porblem.

Comment

watched it last night again, and realized how i misssed teyla episodes in the later seasons especially in season five!!!! awesome episode, and mckay isnt that annoying as in season five. i like him more in season one-twoish..... well awesome episode!
                          sigpic

Comment

i haven't watched this in a while but its a fantastic episode
                            sigpic

Comment

This episode was awesome to me! Teyla was great in it. Although i think she looked a bit weird as a Wraith in this episode. In "The Queen" she looked cool as a Wraith though.
                              sigpic
                              My tumblr

Comment

I wasn't too fussed on this episode. I liked how it started the build up for the last 2 eps, I thought the acting was good, but it just seemed a bit blah to me. A good ep, but not one of my favourite.

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X