No announcement yet.

The Defiant One (112)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I felt abit sorry for 'Greg'. He was just going on instincts. But one thing troubles me... what did they mean he was 'different' from other wraith ? do wraith get stronger as they grow older ? or is he a different level of wraith ?

These are the questions that haunt me...
    sigpic

Comment

One question... Why is Greg the wraith so dirty ? i mean all that was there on that planet was like sand...then again maybe it was dirt dust. and does he seem paler than most wraith ? poor Greg !
      sigpic

Comment

Fave line in there was

"Round one was a draw!"
        Tst

Comment

I think Greg was dirty because his ship was on a desert and there was no water. He was alone, his things worn out with constant use.

Poor Greg.
          Last edited by Bajka20; 21 February 2010, 01:15 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed the banter between Shep & McKay in this episode. I find it strange that the wraith in the first season are so hard to kill and yet they get easier as the seasons progress. I thought they covered the "suicide" very well.

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

*adds to the pitifully few "poor Greg" posts in this thread*
              sigpic
              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

* poor Greg *
                sigpic

Comment

Somehow I have a hard feeling sympathy for "Greg" since he was trying to kill everyone
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Somehow I have a hard feeling sympathy for "Greg" since he was trying to kill everyone
                    On top of the fact that he fed on all the other wraith on the ship. So how could even a wraith worshipper love him? He murdered his own kind as well as killing humans.

Comment

He was hungry. He must eat to survive. If he wouldn`t fed on other Wraith, probably other Wraith could fed on him. It`s a law of survive. And he was like a prisoner on this planet.
                      sigpic

Comment

You'd kill everyone too if THEY were all trying to kill YOU, n'est pa?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                          On top of the fact that he fed on all the other wraith on the ship. So how could even a wraith worshipper love him? He murdered his own kind as well as killing humans.
                          No worse than some humans have been known to do...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                            You'd kill everyone too if THEY were all trying to kill YOU, n'est pa?
                            But he started the killing when he fed on that scientist
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

But he started the killing when he fed on that scientist
                              Because he was very hungry. When I will be hungry, and there will be no food I will kill and eat too.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                                Because he was very hungry. When I will be hungry, and there will be no food I will kill and eat too.
                                Thats besides the point. Regardless of the reason I can't feel someone dying is because another species was defending thier own right to live
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X