No announcement yet.

The Eye (111)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my top 5 Atlantis eps! The acting of Joe Flanigan was strong. I recommend this ep to everyone! 4 stars! I think even gateworld gave it 4 starts!
    sigpic

Comment

This was in my opinion the best sepisode of the season except the siege part 1 and 2 were about the same.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
        This was in my opinion the best sepisode of the season except the siege part 1 and 2 were about the same.
        yeah this was one of the best episodes
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

HAHA another one of rodneys best episodes but I guess that is due to the fact that he is great in alot of episodes.
          sigpic

Comment

This episode removed all doubt I had about this show being good. All of the cast did a great job, especially Sheppard and McKay. My favorite part was the dots quote:

Beckett: "How will we know which dot is the Major?"

Ford: "He'll be the dot getting rid of the other dots."

Total badassery.
            "I killed a city once. Funny story." - Wolverine

Comment

This was my favorite episode of S1. Great action. Great plot. Great acting. Loved it!

Comment

Originally posted by skeezix
                This episode removed all doubt I had about this show being good. All of the cast did a great job, especially Sheppard and McKay. My favorite part was the dots quote:

Beckett: "How will we know which dot is the Major?"

Ford: "He'll be the dot getting rid of the other dots."

Total badassery.
                Ya sheppards middle name is badass.
                sigpic

Comment

I love this episode. I'm a weather buff, so I liked the whole hurricane concept. And Sheppard getting rid of all the Genii? Wow. He's a one man army.

Comment

great episode. Shephard is a real trouble in guerilla warfare. Robert Davi was also quite good. I wonder one thing. Did Dr McKay trick Kolya the Genii he couldn't work the shield ? He activated it perfectly later.

Comment

Originally posted by desert fox
                      I wonder one thing. Did Dr McKay trick Kolya the Genii he couldn't work the shield ? He activated it perfectly later.
                      The first time I watched this episode I was certain he was tricking Kolya. The second time I thought he wasn't. But now I am sure he was. When he really does turn the shield on, he knows that it will take a little while to power it up, so that "Now!" routine must be to fake Kolya out. I think he and Elizabeth probably hatched the plan together.
                      Also, if he didn't know that he really would be able to power the shield up, why would he be begging the Genii not to take him through the gate? Surely he would be begging them to take him?!
                      Please... leave the touching to the experts.

Comment

Ok he was joking with him and he wanted to stay cause he knew he could fix it in time and he doesn't wnt to spend the rest of his life with the genii.
                        and how do you add stuff to you thing after the line. when you post
                        sigpic

Comment

To create a signature, click "My Controls" and then "Edit signature" in the frame on the left.
                          SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

Thanks i found out yesterday thanks anyway.
                            sigpic

Comment

amazing episode
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Awesome two parter! I think my son may be Shepard at Hallowe'en. He was cheering Shep on! Loved all the cool shots of Atlantis. I'm so glad I have the DVD boxset so that I can see such good clear images.
                                Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
                                X