No announcement yet.

Hide And Seek (103)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My one question about this episode is How does Holling hurt his leg? He didn't hurt it during Rising 1 or 2, and then at the start of Hide and Seek Weir mentions that he got hurt and he uses crutches.

Comment

He fell down Lantean stairs???

Mattathias

Comment

Shame he wasn't wearing one of those shield devices-IN-VUL-NER-ABLE!!!

Eirual.
        Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

He fell down Lantean stairs???
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I think they were trying to show how weird of an environment it is for his people. They arent used to stairs and stuff like that.
            sigpic

Comment

right i can't be bothered to read though 11 pages so i am sorry if this has already been addressed
              with the force feild on how did rodney, take a whizz, take a dump, bretheand touch all the buttons on the ancient technology
              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

He probably didn't "take a dump" or a "whizz" and if he moved the force field moved so he could push things that were outside the shield. And the air thing I assume that it would let air in for some reason.
                sigpic

Comment

Well, being as how a shield device that would kill you of asphyxiation in a matter of minutes would be fairly well worthless... I'd expect it would be designed to allow air through.
                  [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Yes but there is always the chance they never got it to work properly like the time travel device in "window of opportunity"(also built by the ancients).
                    sigpic

Comment

Really good episode, one of the better ones in the first season and as for Rodneyt glad he was the hero and well some funny segements in it

Comment

Why did you like it so much??
                        sigpic

Comment

I loved McKay's ordeal with the personal shield.

Though, when ever I think about it, I can't help but to wonder... What if McKay had to take care of some bodily functions?
                          sigpic
                          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

After watching this episode again tonight, I noticed an error in this one. Shouldn't Rodney have a bit of a difficult breathing through the shield. If he can't even get a drop of coffee (or whatever) into his mouth...

This little problem came to me toward the end when he was walking through the Shadow.
                            sigpic
                            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Good point, but well if it was built to protect them there should be a way of
                              02 getting in but well if coffee anddrinks don't unless it allows gasses and isn't gass proof is the only reason i can think of.

Comment

maye the shiel just prodect things going to him, that means he could fire a gunshot and the bullet would go through the shield to the target but not a bullet can hit him. so the shield doesn't appear until something comes towards him as for air I think he wouldn't survive in space, so no "bottle"-shield like the one Gioa'ult use. you see actually that th eparticles in the nebula/creature that wants to attac Rodney go against the shield so think if it's "just gas" it wouldn't work.
                                Just think of Rodney must go to the rest room and the shield wouldn't let anything go through *eww*

great Episode, only Jinto was a bit booring. Not per se only that it was too long.
                                McKay was really great and really good looking in the black fog/smoke/whatever. And Shep realy happy with "I shoot him" ( I guess Istarted here with "mmh.. slash?")

Likes Carson and Grodni here "Mr. Untouchable" *hihi* or in the beginning:
                                McKay: You got your eye on anyone?
                                Beckett: err. Not really.
                                McKay: Actually I was talking to the mouse. *turns to Beckett* but. uh. now you mention it some of those athosian women are pretty hot. And we did just save them for the wraith so we got to trade on that while we can you know? Before they discover that we're not actually that cool.

oh and of course

Beckett: I'm surprised you're so eager to volunteer for this Rodney.
                                McKay: Well you know me always eager to help.*cringes*
                                Beckett: right...

*hehe* love them here!
                                Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                                Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                                If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                                "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Working...
                                X