No announcement yet.

Hide And Seek (103)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought it was great, the idea that the ancient had to research accesion was cool.

i loved how sheppard the rodney interacted in this.

"and you thought you test it out by throwing him off a balcony?"

"that wasnt the first thing we tried.....I shot him .....what? it was only in the leg!"

hehe im liking this guy!
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
      i thought it was great, the idea that the ancient had to research accesion was cool.

i loved how sheppard the rodney interacted in this.

"and you thought you test it out by throwing him off a balcony?"

"that wasnt the first thing we tried.....I shot him .....what? it was only in the leg!"

hehe im liking this guy!
      Which one? Sheppard or McKay?

Comment

sheppard, and mckay, theyre both great!
        sigpic

Comment

Oh how I love Rodney! And Carson! Shepperd (who I like but not vastly, yet) endeared himself to me a bit more in the opening scenes too. The looks on the boys' faces when they tell Weir that Sheppherd had shot MacKay was just perfect. Ditto with the simultaneouls realisation that McKay probably couldn't eat.

The plot was humdrum. Teyla is still leaving me cold. Weir was fine, Ford too. The SFX were okay till the end, where they became awesome.

I'd watch it a second time, but probably not a third. The beginning might get a couple of extra rewatches on its own though.

Madeleine

Comment

lol i wud watch it just for the pushin him off the balcony and the i shot him comment!
            sigpic

Comment

Still not really liking Teyla either. Maybe she'll get an episode soon to expand her character a bit.

Comment

Liked it. Liked the slight Teyla + her people/Weir friction. I though the Testing McKay's shield was well done as well as the physcological details of its working.

Liked Beckett "well lets just say its legal in the pegasus galaxy
                sigpic
                Banner By JME2

Comment

Liked how the ancients were developed further and how they were found not to be some super race of people and that they had to study Ascention. Does anybody know what that ascended creature was exactly?

Comment

I am watching the episode, right now. It got me to wondering about Rodney's gene thepary. Maybe in the later seasons, somehow the thepary works for a while then goes terribly wrong. That would be an interesting concept and probably very funny, IHMO.

Comment

This is probably my favourite episode of the show so far as there are several funny and brilliant moments, my favourite being the part where Rodney is pushed off the balcony by Sheppard!

Also adds a nice look into the progress of Rodney's Gene Therapy.

Comment

I liked that Rodney get to be the hero.

Comment

This was a perfect follow up to rising. It took a step back from all the action and let the characters expand and let the viewers know them a little better, especially Mckay and Shepard. I loved the humour between those two as well as Beckett. The bit with Shep shoving Mckay off the platform was genius and the follow up about how it wasn't the first think was even better

Mckay: Oh believe me this wasn't the first thing we tried.
                          Shepard (smiling): I shot him!
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by thorshammer
                            I liked that Rodney get to be the hero.
                            yeah same here I liked it too
                            Lord Zedd

Comment

This is one of my favourite episodes of the Season. It really started to get the character relationships in place, particularly McKay/Sheppard. The shield testing scene was pure genius, (I shot him). it was a shame to have it air on the same day as SG1's Lockdown though. I think the producers should take into account the episode order of the other series and re-shuffle episode orders so that it doesn't happen in the future.
                              I hope you like Guinness, I find it to be a good substitute for food.

Comment

this is my favorite episode of the show. I have seen this episode 30 times and love it every time. Mckay was brilliant and loved the sheppard/mcay scenes.
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X