No announcement yet.

Rising, Part 1 (101)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re watched this the other day on my wii via netflix it look so much better then on dvd. i can finally understand what people mean about the production quality
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Cool start to what can be a great show!
      sigpic

Comment

When Sumners team first went to Teyla's village, farther there was this shining city of the anchestors . It looked ancient-made and Sumner wanted to go there, but Teyla said, that the wraith would come if they did. I wonder, did anyone actually went there or did we saw the city at all? I just can't remember.

Comment

besides all the great stuff uin this awsome ep,i have a question..
          I believe it was this ep in which they talked about the way how to pronounce a ZPM..
          The strange thing is, I know a few people from the USA/who have stayed there longer and they told me they'd also say Zed-Pi-eM.. like Rodney, who's suppused to be Canadian.. now nobody knew who says "Zee-Pi-eM".. does somebody here know where this term ist used usually?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
            This times eleventy.
            That times a billion!

Comment

Both parts of this episode are awesome. I just love Teyla. She's so sweet. However, I think waking up a race of beings that devour humans for their own survival is a terrible way to start out.
              Shame on you, Major Shepherd.

Lol!
              "I choose freedom." Teal'c Threshold
              "To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important." Teal'c Stronghold

Comment

doing a SGA rewatch and this show never ceases to amaze me. What a great beginning to a wonderful show!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                  doing a SGA rewatch and this show never ceases to amaze me. What a great beginning to a wonderful show!
                  Yeah, if only they could have kept the level of the show. But its downfall began right after the amazing Season 1.
                  Blue is such a nice color, especially if you have wings.

Comment

I disagree, I think there are episodes that are great even in season five. But as a whole, no season was as good as season one.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                      I disagree, I think there are episodes that are great even in season five. But as a whole, no season was as good as season one.
                      Oh, I agree with great episodes in every season, with downfall I meant the whole season. But I disagree with the fifth season, no episode there was really great not even THE SHRINE and FC.

Comment

Originally posted by Skie View Post
                        Oh, I agree with great episodes in every season, with downfall I meant the whole season. But I disagree with the fifth season, no episode there was really great not even THE SHRINE and FC.
                        While I had serious issues with Season 5, the top 2 of my favorite SGA eps are in that season, Vegas and The Shrine. Other eps I though were good were Search and Rescue, Daedalus Variations, Remnants and The Prodigal. I think there were a few others, can't quite recall at the moment.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                          While I had serious issues with Season 5, the top 2 of my favorite SGA eps are in that season, Vegas and The Shrine. Other eps I though were good were Search and Rescue, Daedalus Variations, Remnants and The Prodigal. I think there were a few others, can't quite recall at the moment.
                          same here, I agree.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                            In THE SHRINE I very liked the team moments and DH's wonderful acting. But it's kind of annoying that again McKay gets all the screen-time. What also bothered me was that issue with the medical kit, or better no real kit at all in the jumper and how they can fool the Wraith. Really they become dumper and dumper every episode.

I hated THE PRODIGAL because it was the conclusion to this ridiculous baby arc. Oh well, at least we got over it with this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel View Post
                              Daniel: (looks at everyone walking through the gate) Jack...(gets cut off)
                              Jack: (looks at Daniel) Daniel...NO

lol. Poor Daniel...getting all left behind after finding out the address.
                              It would suck if we had been Daniel, all the hard work and then he didn't even get to go for years after it had been operational!
                              "Go to hell!"

"Earth first!"

Comment

I loved all that banter between jack and daniel.

Comment

Working...
                                X