Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    I'm up for sleeping right now. See you in seven hours
    Have a good sleep. I will probably be back on-line around then, so hopefully I will see you then.

Should probably show you that I have mastered the last lesson you gave me.
    Last edited by Rosehawk; 29 July 2007, 03:20 PM.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I'm relaxing now I've finished work for the day, after I've finished here I'll curl up with a book

Comment

What book are you reading?

*THUNK*

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Some of the many faces of Radek.
          In spoilers due to size.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

It's called Cat and it's set around the Tour de France, I always read it this time of year

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              It's called Cat and it's set around the Tour de France, I always read it this time of year

OMG, I am going to be on local cable TV. The head of the Improv where I am taking classes was being interviewed. The media stay'd to get us students on camera with him teaching and even after he left. It was cool, we got part of a lesson with the head honcho, first time I have met him.

I am not so comfortable being on camera, not because of the camera but for other reasons. Had some very very mixed feelings on that one but it was a fun experience!

Yeah, Radek's happy too!
              Last edited by Rosehawk; 30 July 2007, 06:59 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

wow, well done you

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post

OMG, I am going to be on local cable TV. The head of the Improv where I am taking classes was being interviewed. The media stay'd to get us students on camera with him teaching and even after he left. It was cool, we got part of a lesson with the head honcho, first time I have met him.

I am not so comfortable being on camera, not because of the camera but for other reasons. Had some very very mixed feelings on that one but it was a fun experience!

Yeah, Radek's happy too!

Your first role in a TV show. I hope it won't be the last

Comment

Your first role in a TV show. I hope it won't be the last
                    LOL. It wasn't a role. We were background for the founder of the Improv Troupe and who knows, I could get totally cut out of it, though the camera was in my direction way way too many times, must have been the boobs!

A TV actor is not one of the goals in my life, though I think for a person of my personality it would be a great creative fit. I have really mixed feelings about being on camera because of some people in my past who I never ever want to have contact with again. Sometimes when they see you they think it gives them permission to come back into your life when it really doesn't.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                    wow, well done you
                    Thanks!

Hummmm, this is the guy I want to see on TV!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                      LOL. It wasn't a role. We were background for the founder of the Improv Troupe and who knows, I could get totally cut out of it, though the camera was in my direction way way too many times, must have been the boobs!

I think your improv class will get a lot of new members and perhaps David Nykl as the director

Comment

I think your improv class will get a lot of new members and perhaps David Nykl as the director
                        David Nykl as director or guest teacher, now wouldn't that just make my day!

I can just hear the jokes now....

Two Improv actors on stage....

"OMG, you forgot Da vid-eo at the movie store, now what are we going to do tonight?"

Other person makes a few loving hand gestures and very flirting eye contact. "Nykl for your thoughts."

Okay the "Nykl for your thoughts" I admit very few would get but Improv is about reacting without thinking and you can take certain creative leaps with words. We have a coin in the US called a Nickel and a saying about another coin "A penny for your thoughts." I figured with inflation it would be a nickel for your thoughts, etc.

sigpic

Comment

geez Rosehawk, you and your clone have lots of excitement going on in your neck of the woods...that I35 W bridge collapsing and everything....question for you, is that the way up to Duluth going that route....I mean, I know there are other ways to connect to I35N but that is the main route going across that bridge.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SlytherinGal View Post
                            geez Rosehawk, you and your clone have lots of excitement going on in your neck of the woods...that I35 W bridge collapsing and everything....question for you, is that the way up to Duluth going that route....I mean, I know there are other ways to connect to I35N but that is the main route going across that bridge.
                            Yeah, it is one of the main traffic routes going across the river. It's not the main one to Duluth, that is 35E and that is totally in another direction.

It happened at rush hour, so the worse possible time. The bridge was full of cars. We had a Twin baseball game going on as well. They decided to keep the game going so that they didn't add to the traffic problems. The game is cancelled for tomorrow.

It's pretty ugly. 6 confirmed died and I think the count is going to go higher before the night is over. My daughter's father has a friend who's girlfriend just made it across the bridge when she saw cars going down into the water. It's about 15 miles from my house.

You're in South Dakota, is this making National News? I'm guessin it must, it is a pretty big deal.
                            sigpic

Comment

yea, it has been the top story on CNN ever since it happened and still on...man, the last time i watched CNN this much was 9/11/01. yea, i figured you could get to Duluth that way (cuz they had a lady on CNN tell a story that her and her daughter were on their way back from Duluth on 35 and decided to take another bridge across back to Minneapolis due to the long line of cars...talk about God telling her not to take the 35W bridge.

anyway, yea, I am in SD...and have been keeping up on everything since I saw it on Yahoo News. My friend (CKO) is going to Duluth next week and we just wondered if that was the main route...cuz I know it is 35N they take for interstate.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SlytherinGal View Post
                                yea, it has been the top story on CNN ever since it happened and still on...man, the last time i watched CNN this much was 9/11/01. yea, i figured you could get to Duluth that way (cuz they had a lady on CNN tell a story that her and her daughter were on their way back from Duluth on 35 and decided to take another bridge across back to Minneapolis due to the long line of cars...talk about God telling her not to take the 35W bridge.
                                The 35E to Duluth is going through Major, major road construction and renovation. That's why traffic is backed up there, but that is in the Saint Paul area. The route to Duluth takes you through that road construction. 35W is in the Minneapolis area. So getting from 35W to 35E for Duluth will take you through both cities.
                                Your friend is lucky she listen to that inner voice. It is not a pretty picture here right now.

yea, I am in SD...and have been keeping up on everything since I saw it on Yahoo News. My friend (CKO) is going to Duluth next week and we just wondered if that was the main route...cuz I know it is 35N they take for interstate.
                                Depending on where they are coming from 35W would have eventually gotten you to 35E and on the way to Duluth. I am not sure which routes are best for your friend but if you can PM me with travels plans, I could probably give them some good suggestions. I don't work out the way of the bridge collapse but I am familar with the road systems once I hear how bad the traffic is on the alternate routes so I might be able to make some recommendations. Just keep in mind that this was one of the major road ways thoughout the Twin Cities to get to places here, so traffic is going to be slow and congested in the Minneapolis area for a very long time.

And to stay on topic *THUNK*
                                Last edited by Rosehawk; 01 August 2007, 10:16 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X