• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    Nope, not that one, however those pics are very nice
    It's the one with the grin where you can see his teeth

Spoiler:

My daughter has finally figured out that Zelenka is my favorite Atlantis character. She thought it was Beckett because she knows I love the Scottish accent or McKay.
    She doesn't understand why I like the scruffy faced one with glasses.
    Aha I know which one you mean But couldn't find it Found this one instead though *thunks*

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Renenutet View Post
    That sounds like a beautiful ring. If you want to, you could make it so you have Zelenka on the side and McKay could have me on the side. You'd win and I'd win. I know it's a sacrafice but I'm willing to help you out, lol.
    LOL! Sounds like a good idea to me

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet View Post
      That sounds like a beautiful ring. If you want to, you could make it so you have Zelenka on the side and McKay could have me on the side. You'd win and I'd win. I know it's a sacrafice but I'm willing to help you out, lol.

Sacrifice indeed!

Nice pic Shesmetet. The blue background really brings the blue out in his eyes.

Spoiler:
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Lovely pic Rosehawk

I'm so tired, but I just can't sleep!

More from Trinity
        Spoiler:

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
          I'm so tired, but I just can't sleep!
          I was sortof like that last night. I did fall asleep on the couch after SG1 and SGA were over, then woke up after midnight and then couldn't go back to sleep.

My clone kept me company though
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Just a couple more, then I'm going to try and get some sleep 'Night Rosehawk, and take care!

Spoiler:

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

'Night Shesmetet!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
                *thunk* Love that pic, have totally snurched

Off-topic I know, but regarding DH... I've had the oddest dreams about him (no not those sort of dreams LOL), where MacKay drags me up the aisle and forces me to marry him. Then in another one, I'm thinking about going to see Zelenka, and in my dream say to myself "No, I can't, I'm a married to MacKay!" and in my dream I keep seeing this massive sapphire rock surrounded by diamonds and a wedding band on my finger
                Married to McKay? Are you sure it was a dream? Sounds more like a nightmare to me. Anyway: Good night and 'sweet' Zelenka/McKay dreams

Rosehawk, looking into her clones eyes, sees the deflected blast and does the horizontal swing with lightsaber to deflect the blast. It hits the floor as Rosehawk remains in *stance* with lightsaber in front.

Her clone gives her a nod of approval
                Spoiler:
                That was good, young padawan, but we are supposed to play Tennis. I want that blast/ball back. Let me serve again. *fires anoter stunner blast, deflects it at Rosehawk*

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                  That was good, young padawan, but we are supposed to play Tennis. I want that blast/ball back. Let me serve again. *fires anoter stunner blast, deflects it at Rosehawk*
                  A *pouty* Rosehawk (cause she can't look at her clone when she does this) sees the blast headon, using a horizontal swing, hits the blast/ball back to her teacher. It is almost a direct hit to his middrift.
                  Stays in ready mode and gives her clone a wink
                  sigpic

Comment

A *pouty* Rosehawk (cause she can't look at her clone when she does this) sees the blast headon, using a horizontal swing, hits the blast/ball back to her teacher. It is almost a direct hit to his middrift.
                    Stays in ready mode and gives her clone a wink
                    *deflects blas back at Rosehawk* You are indeed a woman. *After ten minutes of playing tennis, Pajus deflests the blast to the roof* Well done, young padawan. That concludes the basics of Soresu. You have done well.

There are two forms I can teach you now, but since you are a lover and not a fighter, I do not know which one would be better for you. That is why I am leaving the choice to you. The forms are 'Ataru' (aggression) and 'Juyo' (ferocity)

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      *deflects blas back at Rosehawk* You are indeed a woman. *After ten minutes of playing tennis, Pajus deflests the blast to the roof* Well done, young padawan. That concludes the basics of Soresu. You have done well.

There are two forms I can teach you now, but since you are a lover and not a fighter, I do not know which one would be better for you. That is why I am leaving the choice to you. The forms are 'Ataru' (aggression) and 'Juyo' (ferocity)
                      Thank you teacher. You are teaching me well.

Let me think on the two forms as I am tired from all our practice and must get some sleep. My clone is nugging me that it is time to go. I let you know soon.

My clone is so happy for me in learning my lessons.
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

wow! i got home about 11pm (1:50am now) and didn't even stop by here how dare i???!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I think the days when boys not so yuky is going to be a long way off yet for her
                          Last edited by Reefgirl; 22 April 2007, 01:11 AM. Reason: speling

Comment

Hi there, people. I've got good news for you. The next chapter of my story is published here. It's been a lot of funto write (and not just because it's smutty in the end). Hope you'll like it

Comment

I've read it already, I have left you a review but I don't think the ff.net review email is working again I'm really liking Pavel and I hope he'll be back soon. anyway I'm off to watch Dr Who

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                                I've read it already, I have left you a review but I don't think the ff.net review email is working again I'm really liking Pavel and I hope he'll be back soon. anyway I'm off to watch Dr Who
                                I've decided to introduce every chapter with a quote. Theoretically you should be able to guess the plotline I've chosen for the whole story from the quote in chapter 2

Comment

Working...
                                X