Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oooh..those work

anywho, catch ya alls laters...well, the ones who will still be up (or just getting up) anyway
    sigpic

Comment

Glad it helped See you later PM!

Hiya Pajus! *waves*

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
        Thanks, I am Czech but I am more McKay person, sorry I knew David H before Atlantis, so my heart belongs to him But DN is close second

I like David H. too! He's is very talented, I just can't handle more than one *thunk* on a regular basis.
        Spoiler:

And my friend scared me few days ago-civics teachers are teaching kids the...I don´t know the right word-family education, maybe. I am really looking forward to teaching 14-year old kid about sex
        Good Luck, like Pajus said, there will be lots of giggling and blushing and remember even if you think they are not listening, they are!

Originally posted by Reefgirl
        I think every kid goes through that "My parents have sex AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! " phase, but like I said she is only 12 and sex and boys are stil 'Yuky' to her
        Hey, when I was in college they were still saying AAAAHHH to parents having sex, but I suppose that was more to parents in their 40's 50's etc still having it and the students just thinking that was gross!
        Just wait, boys won't stay yuky for much longer.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post

I like David H. too! He's is very talented, I just can't handle more than one *thunk* on a regular basis.
          Spoiler:

Good Luck, like Pajus said, there will be lots of giggling and blushing and remember even if you think they are not listening, they are!

Hey, when I was in college they were still saying AAAAHHH to parents having sex, but I suppose that was more to parents in their 40's 50's etc still having it and the students just thinking that was gross!
          Just wait, boys won't stay yuky for much longer.
          *thunk* Love that pic, have totally snurched

Off-topic I know, but regarding DH... I've had the oddest dreams about him (no not those sort of dreams LOL), where MacKay drags me up the aisle and forces me to marry him. Then in another one, I'm thinking about going to see Zelenka, and in my dream say to myself "No, I can't, I'm a married to MacKay!" and in my dream I keep seeing this massive sapphire rock surrounded by diamonds and a wedding band on my finger

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
            *Uses FicForce to pick up a hidden Wraith stunner, aims at himself, fires, uses FicForce to perceive the blast, uses lightsaber to deflect the blast at Rosehawk.*
            Rosehawk, looking into her clones eyes, sees the deflected blast and does the horizontal swing with lightsaber to deflect the blast. It hits the floor as Rosehawk remains in *stance* with lightsaber in front.

Her clone gives her a nod of approval
            Spoiler:

My kitchen floor is not going in to well. I have to take a Zelenka break here and then start a late dinner.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
              Off-topic I know, but regarding DH... I've had the oddest dreams about him (no not those sort of dreams LOL), where MacKay drags me up the aisle and forces me to marry him. Then in another one, I'm thinking about going to see Zelenka, and in my dream say to myself "No, I can't, I'm a married to MacKay!" and in my dream I keep seeing this massive sapphire rock surrounded by diamonds and a wedding band on my finger
              You're not totally off-topic, you did want to go see Zelenka!
              sigpic

Comment

That's true!!

Ok, some more pics to thunk over

From Trinity
                Spoiler:

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Nice pics Shesmetet!
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen that pic before

Some more from me, still Trinity
                    Spoiler:

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

I haven't seen that pic before
                      I can't remember which episode it's from. I am not very good at getting things labelled.

I'm snurching some of your pics!!

He's got a nice smile in this pic!
                      sigpic

Comment

Always feel free to snurch I love that pic too!

From Trinity again
                        Spoiler:

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Here's one of my favorite Trinity pics, I don't have the other one saved, the one with the big grin!

sigpic

Comment

Think I do, not sure *goes off to look*.

Only have this one
                            Spoiler:

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Nope, not that one, however those pics are very nice
                              It's the one with the grin where you can see his teeth

Spoiler:

My daughter has finally figured out that Zelenka is my favorite Atlantis character. She thought it was Beckett because she knows I love the Scottish accent or McKay.
                              She doesn't understand why I like the scruffy faced one with glasses.
                              sigpic

Comment

*thunk* Love that pic, have totally snurched

That sounds like a beautiful ring. If you want to, you could make it so you have Zelenka on the side and McKay could have me on the side. You'd win and I'd win. I know it's a sacrafice but I'm willing to help you out, lol.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                                Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X