Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
    Just gotta say, if I didn't love Paul, I'd totally love David ^_^ he's so funny in real life and the Q&A thread is a real treat.
    Hey HyperCaz, nice seeing you again! Been awhile, we miss you.

You can tell by the way he's answering questions he has a fun sense of humor. You're lucky you got to meet him - I love the bunny boy pic - it's one of the things that drew me to Zelenka's threads when I originally joined Gateworld.

Originally posted by Pajus
    Just woke up to a very sunny day
    It's suppose to be beautiful in the morning here as well. The last two days have just been great - now I got to get the golf clubs out.

Originally posted by Potion_Mistress
    it is indeed...just still hoping he never comes over here how embarassing
    Embarassing but fun! I really think he would have a good sense of humor about everything. If he gets overwhelmed with everything, he most likely will still realize that it is all a wonderful compliment. We are actually very nice to him on his threads, if not a little, well, nonPG rated at times.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

who us? non-PG? never!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Embarassing but fun! I really think he would have a good sense of humor about everything. If he gets overwhelmed with everything, he most likely will still realize that it is all a wonderful compliment. We are actually very nice to him on his threads, if not a little, well, nonPG rated at times.
        Sometimes I wonder if the admins are letting us do it, becase they are killing themselves laughing at our comments. What do you think, young padawan

Comment

LoL! Prolly, either that, or the admins don't dare come to this thread cuz we might kill them with laughter

EDIT: When did I get 8600 posts?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
            Sometimes I wonder if the admins are letting us do it, becase they are killing themselves laughing at our comments. What do you think, young padawan
            LOL! The Beckett thread is just as funny as ours.
            We do stay within guidelines, though I have to admit it is sometimes difficult. I have to stop and realize what would I want my 15 year old to read, that is until her and I had a discussion last weekend, or rather she said something to one of her friends in front of me that she normally wouldn't have and then I had the sudden realization of - who am I kiddin?

Alas, I don't think the admins have Zelenka high on their radar, we have tended to avoid the arguments and controversy that hit alot of other threads. I've only see mods on Zelenka's threads when we had a troll on the Zelenka/Weir thread last year. Well, not exactly a troll, just someone who was anti the ship and was too verbal about it on the thread.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey HyperCaz, nice seeing you again! Been awhile, we miss you.

You can tell by the way he's answering questions he has a fun sense of humor. You're lucky you got to meet him - I love the bunny boy pic - it's one of the things that drew me to Zelenka's threads when I originally joined Gateworld.
              "bunny boy" WILL infect the world. And any of you who meet him must continue the traditions.

Comment

LOL! The Beckett thread is just as funny as ours. We do stay within guidelines, though I have to admit it is sometimes difficult. I have to stop and realize what would I want my 15 year old to read, that is until her and I had a discussion last weekend, or rather she said something to one of her friends in front of me that she normally wouldn't have and then I sudden realization of - who am I kiddin?
                Kids tend to be full of surprises. I bet Master Reef has a similar (if not the same) story.

Alas, I don't think the admins have Zelenka high on their radar, we have tended to avoid the arguments and controversy that hit alot of other threads. I've only see mods on Zelenka's threads when we had a troll on the Zelenka/Weir thread last year. Well, not exactly a troll, just someone who was anti the ship and was too verbal about it on the thread.
                We tend to think the same things a lot (the only question is who will be the firs to tell them)

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                  "bunny boy" WILL infect the world. And any of you who meet him must continue the traditions.
                  We will try to uphold the tradition the best that we can.
                  I don't ever expect to meet him but if by some chance it does happen, "bunny boy" it is!
                  Can we make a T-shirt with that image?! - god would that ever be embarassing to wear at a con.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                    Kids tend to be full of surprises. I bet Master Reef has a similar (if not the same) story.
                    Especially once boys (or girls) are in the picture. It takes most parents awhile to accept the fact that their once sweet innocent kids are now thinking about nonPG thoughts that adults (which they are young adults) typically do.
                    Reefgirl's daughter is younger than mine, so she's got alot to look forward too

We tend to think the same things a lot (the only question is who will be the firs to tell them)
                    Usually the occasional visitor to this thread would be most likely to report anything since if any of us on this thread have a problem we tend to just come out and say it or give the courtesy of a PM
                    sigpic

Comment

My daughter had already left me with my mouth hanging open when she asked if me and my other half had sex (she's 12)

I think, as Rosehawk does, that as we've never caused trouble in this thread or any other and we're all over 13, they may as well leave us be and get on with keeping order elsewhere

Welcome back Caz

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                        My daughter had already left me with my mouth hanging open when she asked if me and my other half had sex (she's 12)

I think, as Rosehawk does, that as we've never caused trouble in this thread or any other and we're all over 13, they may as well leave us be and get on with keeping order elsewhere

Welcome back Caz
                        I've been the same age not so long ago, so I know today's youth tends to be highly educated.

Comment

Don't I know it, she's already got the boys queuing up

Comment

Hey people! Me again I know, I know, I am not much around

Rosehawk, I remembered you today. Our Scout celebrates 100 years of existence Just little OT...

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                              Hey people! Me again I know, I know, I am not much around
                              Vitej zpatky.

Comment

Takling of OT, My latest Radek ficathon fic is finished and will be posted on wednesday.

So I can now get on with my long awaited (by me anyway) factual piece on the history of Aston Martin

Comment

Working...
                                X