Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
    There is a chance that he comes here to Czech Republic again. He was here last October so maybe next July or October. Hopefully. His Czech is great.
    Oh, that would be great for you all! And it would leave me going, "No, I cannot afford to go to the Czech Republic right now. No, I cannot afford to...." (Still crossing my fingers for a honeymoon in Prague....maybe he'll be doing a con at that time? It's 2008, there's time to plan.... )

I'm hoping he does another US con this year, since that's basically all I can afford.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Potions_Mistress for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      I'd like to meet people from here at a con
      Hey, come to the States. You know you want to. Or.... hmm...no....*reminds self she cannot afford to fly to the UK...yet....*
      sigpic

Comment

I'd love to but I have neither the time or the money

Comment

I've still got my David sig so I'll be able to put it back
          Now you just got to get a sig with both of them!!! Some of the pics they are in together are just wonderful to look at
          I like my sig so much I just haven't the heart to change it!

Have a Merry Christmas for those of you celebrating it!!!!!
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            Now you just got to get a sig with both of them!!! Some of the pics they are in together are just wonderful to look at
            Now there's an idea, unfortunatly people may think I've become a Lorne/Zelenka Slash Shipper (Try saying that after a few glasses of wine)

Originally posted by Rosehawk
            Have a Merry Christmas for those of you celebrating it!!!!!
            And to you and yours

To everyone here

Happy Christmas to all

Comment

I will be in the UK and the Czech Republic in two or three years, depending on how the youth group I work with raises funds and world events happening. Course I would never hear the end of it with them if I told them I wanted to make a stop at a con or meet some people I converse Stargate with. They still haven't let me live down who my favorite hobbit was and those movies were out how many years ago

David did say on his blog that he wanted to try to go to a UK con in February, depending if details could get worked out and timing. I guess filming for season 4 begins sometime in February and it sounds like our dear Zelenka will be back for another season!
              sigpic

Comment

Now there's an idea, unfortunatly people may think I've become a Lorne/Zelenka Slash Shipper (Try saying that after a few glasses of wine)
                I get my wine in a few hours and then I will have to try it. It's even a mouthful when you haven't had a few glasses of wine!!!

See what you get for posting on both threads

I still say the pics with both of them in it look great and it would make a nice sig, somewhere, out there in Gateworld land....
                sigpic

Comment

I guess filming for season 4 begins sometime in February and it sounds like our dear Zelenka will be back for another season!
                  And the peasants rejoiced!
                  sigpic

Comment

We did indeed, You'll have to let me know where you're off to Rosehawk

Comment

Yeah, we'll have to ask Caz when she resurfaces

Comment

Yeah, we'll have to ask Caz when she resurfaces
                        Probably have to PM her. She is spending most of her time on the Beckett threads since he is her main *thunk*.

I should try my hand with some of this photo shop stuff - would be nice to learn how to do some of it for my youth group. I've been doing year end picture presentations for them and have been trying to learn some new things and ways to present the pics. Hypercaz has inspired me!!!
                        Oh, the inspiration to get creative from the Zelenka/David Nykl threads........
                        sigpic

Comment

We did indeed, You'll have to let me know where you're off to Rosehawk
                          Will do. We are in very early stages of planning and fund raising so things can change alot. I do know that London will be a main stop and that they want to watch theater in another city. It would be fun to meet, bring your daughter and join us for the day!!!

Originally posted by audrysmagic
                          And the peasants rejoiced!
                          Oh yes indeedy, I did the peasant dance in front of my daughter, and she just rolled her eyes.... I just love teasing the kid....

Another season with Zelenka is so worth celebrating!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I used simple cut and paste (And it shows) and edited a couple of pics I had

Comment

I used simple cut and paste (And it shows) and edited a couple of pics I had
                              I haven't been able to use that method with my old internet provider service, couldn't get imagines to work on the internet, though I can now cut and paste with the new internet that I have. I am wanting to learn some new things for presentation work and Gateworld seems to be a great place to learn or at least get some great ideas!!!
                              And of course by inspired by Zelenka/David
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh yes indeedy, I did the peasant dance in front of my daughter, and she just rolled her eyes.... I just love teasing the kid....

Another season with Zelenka is so worth celebrating!!!!!!
                                Heh, yeah....my fiancee is an Atlantis fan, but sometimes he just smiles and goes along with the ship/Zelenka obsession goggles I wear.....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X