No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that cos I watch 4400 as well. TPTB had better get their skates on and sign him up for season 4 because I think TPTB at 4400 want him to be a full time character (Don't quote me on that it's just my opinion)

Comment

Originally posted by Red Phoniex View Post
      On the male viewership; I was at a con at the weekend and meet up with ALOT of fans of Stargate. Out of the 14 of us that went to dinner together, only 1 was a male. I don't want good looking women on the show, i want hunks like Paul McGillion, David Hewlett and David Nkyl!
      Spoiler:
      I just have to wonder what tptb are up to. Stargates have always attracted a high female audience and they seemed to be messing with it big time. I just hope they can pull off all the changes, there are alot for S4.
      Beckett is going to disappear, lose main character status and be in who knows how many episodes in S4 and now we have to worry about Zelenka until we hear something more substancal as to where Sam and the other new character - Michael Beard is the actor, are going to be doing.
      I try so hard not to get attached to characters on TV shows, geez David Nykl's acting talents blew that one out of the water, I'm hooked.
      Last edited by Rosehawk; 22 November 2006, 06:31 PM.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

afternoon all happy early thanksgiving
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          I just have to wonder what tptb are up to. Stargates have always attracted a high female audience and they seemed to be messing with it big time. I just hope they can pull off all the changes, there are alot for S4.
          Spoiler:

Beckett is going to disappear, lose main character status and be in who knows how many episodes in S4 and now we have to worry about Zelenka until we hear something more substancal as to where Sam and the other new character - Michael Beard is the actor, are going to be doing.

I try so hard not to get attached to characters on TV shows, geez David Nykl's acting talents blew that one out of the water, I'm hooked.
          Could you put your news about season 4 in spoiler tags since we're not even done with season 3 yet and it isn't directly about David Nykl? Thanks!

Originally posted by Mercury973
          Everyone who went to UFC- please post reports. I've read Spubba's report and I am green with envy! I have both my fingers and toes crossed that he decides to go to the Vancouver 07 one.

Actually, I just want to know: How incredibly cute was he???
          Incredibly cute, warm and generous with his time. Seemingly unafraid of his fangirls, or a really good actor about it. We were trying to be cool, but fannishness must have been leaking out all over.

My friend has all my photos on her laptop and she hasn't mailed me the copies, so no photos except this one, sorry.

I think he's going to try to be at DragonCon 2007 in Atlanta. I saw a video on YouTube taken at his UFC table. He's wearing spubba's shirt! It was made by someone who apparently asked David to say hello to a person who wasn't at the con. David said "I hope to see you at..." he looks across the table for the rest of his line and is prompted... "DragonCon". (ooh, dimples!)

We teased him about updating his website. Where is the promised blog? Will there be a Dec 2006 message to replace the current last message he wrote in Dec 2005? He's made a return trip to Australia with no new message. He should at least make note of his convention appearances.

BTW, David's movie, "Pterodactyl", will be airing on Scifi this Sat, Nov 25 at 7pm.

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
            We teased him about updating his website. Where is the promised blog? Will there be a Dec 2006 message to replace the current last message he wrote in Dec 2005? He's made a return trip to Australia with no new message. He should at least make note of his convention appearances.
            Did he ever give you an answer? His website really does need some attention.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
              I think he's going to try to be at DragonCon 2007 in Atlanta. I saw a video on YouTube taken at his UFC table. He's wearing spubba's shirt! It was made by someone who apparently asked David to say hello to a person who wasn't at the con. David said "I hope to see you at..." he looks across the table for the rest of his line and is prompted... "DragonCon". (ooh, dimples!)
              My friend and I took that vid. Before we did it, we told him he should totally come to D*Con because it's the best time, and he mentioned that Rachel was telling him about it while they did the New Zealand cons together and he did seem really interested. I'd heard somewhere too, though not officially so I'm not positive about it, that he was invited in 2006 but it just like fell through. So hopefully next summer he'll come to Atlanta and make everyone happy, because he really is such a sweetie and quite the fanboy about his fans. Very cool.
              Dark blue.

the short, the blonde and the geeky

Comment

Aaghh, forget this waiting stuff, got to have some Zelenka *thunkin*
                Lovely pi$$ed off Zelenka *thunkin*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

mmmmm Nice

Comment

I've been watching Pteradactyl tonight, and I know David's in this movie, but I don't recognize him... Was he one of those hunter guys that died in the first 5 minutes of the movie? The last one that screamed seemed to have the right hair color...

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13
                      I've been watching Pteradactyl tonight, and I know David's in this movie, but I don't recognize him... Was he one of those hunter guys that died in the first 5 minutes of the movie? The last one that screamed seemed to have the right hair color...
                      Oh god, I just got done watching this movie and it is horrible, only saving grace was David Nykl and then his role was too small to really enjoy. He would have been much better cast as the leader of the military group and not as the chief. The writing was just terrible.

David was one of the military guys. He had the plants in his helmet and a cigar in his mouth early in the show. He had a few good face shots in scenes before he bit the dust. He was one of the first of the military guys to die, gory death, still waving his hands about after being torn in two. He bought it about an hour and 20 minutes into the show (just an estimate cause that is about when I quit paying attention to the show).

Just a hint, don't look for the hair with David, look for the nose and eyes. He has a distinctive nose and unless he has to wear contacts for a character he has the bluest eyes. His hair style (which can affect color perception) seems to change alot with his roles so I don't even try looking at hair anymore. Though you couldn't see his hair anyway cause it was covered by his helmet and then a scarf and hat underneath
                      Last edited by Rosehawk; 25 November 2006, 05:58 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

With or without glasses, he is just plain yummy

sigpic

Comment

Oh those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                            Oh those eyes
                            I'm with you. I really like his eyes
                            sigpic

Comment

I come bearing caps from Echoes!

Spoiler:

he seems to make this expression a lot...

I loved his casual gear!!!

Comment

quick question Zelenka will be in the tao right?
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X