Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pics!!!

Erm, what happened to me in 1990???

I was one year old, I moved from Gosport to Wigan after my Granddad had a stroke, lived in Kitt Green for about a year or two before moving to where I live now.

Comment

1991, nothing exciting happened to me. Where abouts in Gosport did you live? You've probably told me but I've forgotten

Comment

I told you a long time ago.

I don't know where, only my parents know and they're not here.

Comment

Ah, ok, I have a terrible short term memory

1993 was the year I made the biggest mistke, I got married

Comment

LMAO!!!

1994 - I was five.

Chickenpox was ripping through primary school - I caught it.
            I was the smallest in my class...still am.
            I learned about Guy Fawkes, how to make flour, and spent lunch and break digging up dirt to try and find a dinosaur.

I only found stones. Oh and my friend got stuck in a drain pipe hole.

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
              That was a great report and set of photos. I was going to do a con report myself, but everyone else is doing so much better.

I was sitting on the opposite side of the stage from you, so I did get a different view. Unfortunately I don't have any photos right now because my friend and I were double teaming the photo taking and she ending up with all the photos downloaded on her computer. I'm going to have to wait until she sends me the dvds (yes we filled several dvds) to see what we actually took.

I asked the question about the Subway commercial because, hey, almost naked!David! <smirk>

I was so giddy meeting the man I never did take a photo of David at his table like you did. I usually get one if they don't mind.

I made an 8x10 of the promo shot of Zelenka from "Trinity" and had David sign that.

He had some nice photos for sale which for the life of me I can't remember what most of them look like except for the ones I bought myself. One I didn't buy was of Zelenka with his arms crossed standing in front of the Stargate. I bought this other one that was a head shot with David in the Zelenka uniform and Radek's glasses but with a definitely David smile on his face.
              I bought two of hte photos. I could NOT decide and figured, you know, this is my only chance for who knows how long? Plus both did not seem to be Creation/Scifi photos so I went with those. Yes, I got that last one you mentioned.

I asked if I could take a picture of him and he had no problem. I asked Jewel Staite and instantly she said "No, they won't let me" (!) and the handler said "no" but they thanked me for asking. Apparently if you want a shot of Jewel, it had to be at the $40 whatever photo op. Lord, I remember the days when you could take pictures and nobody minded.

Glad you asked about the Subway ad. I loved that ad. I remember when I first saw it, I went 'is THAT Zelenka? oh lord, it is!!"

Comment

That advert is great. So is the teresan lobster one too, actually both of them

Comment

Oh yes, the subway commerical is just wonderful for us *thunkers*
                  sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

A shame that it doesn't really concentrate on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                      A shame that it doesn't really concentrate on him.

Yeah, a shame but that's why we have such good imaginations for *thunkin* - give us a half naked David and that's all we need
                      sigpic

Comment

I want a (The next few words have been cut but the censor)

Comment

Can I have one too!!
                          sigpic

Comment

You can share mine if you like

Comment

The official Stargate magazine has done most of the major characters, a bunch of secondary characters, they've even had articles about the Wraith. Let's get them to listen to the fans, and give us a cover feature of Dr. Zelenka himself!
                              Sign the petition to get them to do an article on Zelenka...

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/613610933

Meg

Comment

How can they be negelecting our dear sweet Zelenka?! How would you get a copy of the article if they did?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X