No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe yeah Spubba's wee hyper caffeinated Zelenka cartoons are quite cute. I love the older style one though, think he looks cuter

Rhodan, Rosehawk proud of you, a lot of other forums and that wee thing could have degenerated into a full scale *****ing contest. Big hugs!

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Can never get too much Zelenka!!

From Inferno

Spoiler:
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Got to love a scruffy Zelenka
        and a miffed one under the cut (it's a bit big)
        Spoiler:

Comment

*Thunk* as my chin hits the floor.

You are right Reefgirl, just gotta love a scruffy Zelenka!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

It's the stereotypical mad scientist look that does it for me

Comment

Looking good in the offworld gear there.

Glasses, scruff on chin, messy hair - though not the full blown chaos hair from the storm - offworld gear and that gorgeous accent. Perfect. I swear if all native Czech's sound like that when I get round to visiting there I may never leave.

Have just been hit with image of soaking wet, pissed off Zelenka storming back through the gate from an offworld mission scowling and miserable...

Sitting with a towel wrapped around him in the infirmary and his hair everywhere, Elizabeth trying not to laugh at his face...

Urge to write. Growing. Building. Help!

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                It's the stereotypical mad scientist look that does it for me
                I think David Nykl takes the stereotypical mad scientist look to a whole new level. Not many actors can can make that look quite as sexy and as endearing as David does with Zelenka.

Originally posted by silverdamascus
                Glasses, scruff on chin, messy hair - though not the full blown chaos hair from the storm - offworld gear and that gorgeous accent. Perfect. I swear if all native Czech's sound like that when I get round to visiting there I may never leave.
                I am going to Czech Republic in two years, think maybe I should pack for the long haul
                Originally posted by silverdamascus
                Have just been hit with image of soaking wet, pissed off Zelenka storming back through the gate from an offworld mission scowling and miserable...
                And now why do I now have such a big grin on my face at Zelenka's misery?!
                sigpic

Comment

Hehehe. It's an appealing image and you know it.

You can just see the scowl of death stroming back through the gate. Then the cute pout of puppy whimpering. Of course I'm sure Elizabeth couldn't bear to see him like that and not comfort him, he'd soon be smiling again.

Comment

Sexy, wet, pi$$ed off Zelenka, cute pouty Zelenka, handsome smiling Zelenka, wow we just have it all with Zelenka, don't we
                    sigpic

Comment

I've got the day off tomorrow, I'll see what I can do about a sexy, wet, pi$$ed off Zelenka

Comment

Cool!!! I can hardly wait!!

Does writing get easier? It takes me awhile and tons of rewrites and even then I am always wanting to change the story.
                        sigpic

Comment

I've always had an idea for a missing scene that occurs after he comes back from the kid's planet and before he gets clean. He runs into a female friend of his who 'helps' him get clean. Let the imagination go and it gets as hot and sexy as the thinker can imagine....

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                          Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Re: Story writing, it depends. Sometimes the story can flow onto the computer with no problems and can be writen in an hour or so, other times it can take days, lots of bad language and loads of rewrites so you're not alone Rosehawk, *Hugs*

Comment

TAA DAA!!! here it is Just Walking in the Rain

Comment

Fun story Reefgirl. Story made my day after a long day at work.

Hey Renenutet, like your story idea Haven't seen the episode though.......

ughhhh and now Duet is on this Saturday (syndication) and I won't be home....a good Zelenka episode and I will have to wait to see it. *pouts*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X