Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
    So, what are you time-wise... 8 hours ahead of me? I'm on the west coast of the States (middle of the state, actually, but that's beside the point). right now it's 12:22 pm here.
    Yep, 8 hours later here in the UK. It's just gone 8:30pm now.
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

And here I sit eating a late lunch! Wonder what time it is in the Pegasus galaxy?
      Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
      sigpic
      Lady Pandora
      Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

[IMG]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/17050_zps323fade0.jpg
        <3
        On set... (and I so wish they were still there filming new episodes!!)
        [IMG]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/February053_zps71a40080.jpg
        me too, Monica, me too
        You're very welcome! Not sure where exactly i found that yuuumy picture of David, but feel free to snurch it!

I figured out how to get my keyboard to switch between English & Czech to make my story correct. Hard to say sweetheart in Czech otherwise! Lol!

Are you on Pinterest at all? I have a Zelenka board there (which I need to add more pictures to!), along with an SGA board and an SG-1 board.
        *snurched pictures* done and done

Comment

Hey, Fifth! Are you on Pinterest, or were you just snurching from here?
          sigpic
          Lady Pandora

Comment

Fifth! I need your help! I appreciate the assistant you brought me, but I cannot get Rodney to leave her alone. Please, take her back home before he does something that can't be fixed. She is presently on the mainland, as every time I moved her around Atlantis Rodney would simply use the sensors to figure out where she was. Major Lorne was kind enough to take her with him when he ran Teyla out to the Athosian settlement earlier today.
            sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

Hmm.... we need some... PICSPAM!!

That name looks familiar...
              sigpic
              Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
                Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
                  Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
                    Lady Pandora

Comment

Snurched from Tumblr

sigpic
                      Lady Pandora

Comment

Rodney, you cannot try that on my assistant!
                        *waves a hand at him* Quiet. This will only take a minute...
                        Rodney!! (swears in Czech)
                        See? everything is... fine.... *quietly* Oops.
                        Last edited by MonicaL; 17 June 2014, 09:23 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Lady Pandora

Comment

Good night my lovely fangirls!
                          Last edited by MonicaL; 18 June 2014, 05:23 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Lady Pandora

Comment

Where is everyone today? I miss you all!
                            sigpic
                            Lady Pandora

Comment

Please let Lizzie say yes when I ask her out later.
                              Last edited by MonicaL; 18 June 2014, 05:37 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

She said yes! I have a date with Lizzie tonight!
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X