No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Makes the Razzie Shipper in me happy!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

We aim to please! Post another and I'll give you more dialogue....

I'm in the throes of what was supposed to be my short fanfic that got wildly out of control (d*mn plot bunnies), so dialogue is coursing through my brain right now!
      Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
      sigpic
      Lady Pandora
      Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

You ask for pics. I will post pics!

I've had a couple of stories like that. It'll be 600 - 700 words. Then it turned into 1500 words. It ended up being over 6000 words. (at least my longest)
        sigpic

Comment

I missed you when I woke up this morning, milácku. The bed felt empty.
          Radek! *blushes* *looks around to see if anyone else heard*
          Early lunch? *sexy smolder* (and I swoon while typing this...*fans self*)
          Yes... now!

(suggestive enough for you? lol!)

The biggest problem I'm having with my story is that I marathoned SGA over the course of about 4 days a couple months back, when I was doped up on meds for bronchitis, and my cracked brain created an OC that did....*censored* things... with Radek. *blush* And then my poor brain created a whole back story for her, starting with season 1 of SG-1, on top of what I already had for most of SGA season 1, the beginning of season 2, and one for Tao of Rodney.... all 3rd person mainly from the OC's POV. It's turning into a d*mn novel at this point, albeit spread across several documents. I've got whump, angst, death of another OC, sexy Radek... *brain melted now*

One of my BFFs is playing beta/editor and she's thoroughly enjoying it, so at least I know it's coming together well. I do need to do another marathon of seasons 1 & 2 over a weekend to get the voices in my head (that sounds bad, doesn't it? lol!) ... I mean the dialogue in my head (nope, still sounds bad)... to come out sounding more like some of the characters. And when I figure out exactly what I would like to have in Czech then I'll send SeNedra a message and beg for translations. I'm having fun with it, though if/when I eventually post any of it on a fanfic site I'll likely label it as sort of AU (although I'm trying my best to not be AU at all). Most of my writing is between episodes or along the lines of OC POV for that ep. Does that sound completely crazy?
          Last edited by MonicaL; 30 April 2014, 09:06 PM.
          sigpic
          Lady Pandora

Comment

*fans self* Loves sexy Radek!

Sounds like you have a huge fic on your hands. When you finally get it all done, be sure to link us up!

I'm sure it'll break your heart to go and watch S1 and S2. That sounds like a tough tough job.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              *fans self* Loves sexy Radek!
              You and me both! *drool* He keeps showing up in each bit I write. the first kiss bit I did was so.... HOT! *fans self*

Sounds like you have a huge fic on your hands. When you finally get it all done, be sure to link us up!
              Will do!

I'm sure it'll break your heart to go and watch S1 and S2. That sounds like a tough tough job.
              It is a tough job, but hey... someone's got to do it! You know, the only thing I don't really like about S1 & S2 is that I never really got into the Ford character. I do think S1-3 are the best overall, but that may be because I was so pissed when they ditched Elizabeth!
              Last edited by MonicaL; 01 May 2014, 05:47 AM.
              sigpic
              Lady Pandora

Comment

I do think S3 was the best overall. And I do miss Elizabeth.

We did get some wonderful Zelenka stuffs in S4 and 5 though.
                sigpic

Comment

Definitely some yummy Radek in S4 & S5. *thinking about Quarantine* *drool* Oh, and the suit in Vegas! Hot stuff!! *fans self*

Radek saving the day never gets old, and he definitely has his moments over the last 2 seasons!
                  Last edited by MonicaL; 01 May 2014, 12:13 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Lady Pandora

Comment

Post another pic for more Razzie...
                    sigpic
                    Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*Does she know how much I yearn for her right now? That take charge attitude, it's so... what is word? hot! Probably a good thing she can't read minds, or she'd know I'm only focused on her lips and last night......*
                        No, Rodney, you can't simply take a Puddle Jumper out for a joy rode at 2am. I don't care if you couldn't sleep. That's no excuse for reckless behavior. *Radek, if you don't stop looking at me like that and thinking those thoughts I'm going to melt into a puddle right here*
                        *Wow! She can read minds!*

(how's that?)
                        sigpic
                        Lady Pandora

Comment

draft_lens3964542module29324012photo_124053299138minutes2.jpg
                          Talk Zelenka to me..... *swoon*
                          sigpic
                          Lady Pandora

Comment

What're you doing?

I'm fixing the jumper's cloaking device

Can we make use of it later?
                            sigpic

Comment

Mmmmm... very nice!! *wipes drool*
                              sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

firststrike0704.jpg
                                Hard day at work?
                                206_06.jpg
                                I'm here for you....
                                brotherhood6901.jpg
                                All weekend long....
                                adrift5F0355A.jpg
                                Where shall we start?
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X