Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah Crimson, so good to see you again!

My Czech learning is on hold as I'm being KILLED by my jobs, but I hope next year to see David again somewhere and be able to speak just enough Czech that we can have a short conversation. I feel kinda bad for this dear woman who kept racing up to me to ask: "How do you say good morning? How d you say nice to meet you?" and then she stuttered off the phrases to David and he said something back to her and she totally couldn't say anything else. (If you know who I'm talking about, no names please). I am envious of you Rose, though....I can't find anyone to practice with in San Antonio!!

GAWD those pictures remind me of just how much in love I am with Radek! *shorts out keyb-----*

Comment

*squishy hugs ya* Nayari,it's good to "see" ya. Don't let your jobs kill you 'kay? I'm proud of ya for working hard to get the funds together to see David next year. Refresh my memory for me,did you also speak Czech with David when ya saw him? Even if ya didn't say anything,ya got to meet The Nykl. That's just cool on so many levels. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Well, welcome back! Missed ya already.

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

*sigh*
              "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
              "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Lovely pix Ever!! Jae'a,I just read where you're located 'between Carson and Radek' and my brain cell exploded prettily...but what a way to go. Hmm...should I splurge and buy Beast of Bottomless Lake? It's a bit pricey so it'll be one of my only pressies for myself. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                  Lovely pix Ever!! Jae'a,I just read where you're located 'between Carson and Radek' and my brain cell exploded prettily...but what a way to go. Hmm...should I splurge and buy Beast of Bottomless Lake? It's a bit pricey so it'll be one of my only pressies for myself. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  Yes Crimsy...if you are a David fan, and even if you are not, The Beast of Bottomless Lake is a funny movie and you get to see another side of David's acting that you don't get to see in SGA. It will be one of the best pressies' you will get this Holiday season!!
                  sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Hehe, thanks Crimson, at least someone noticed! I pretty much can never choose between them, hence the 'location'. If only it were true!

I feel the same way about Beast Of Bottomless Lake. I'd love to see it though... maybe after Christmas. See how much money I've got left!!

*shrugs*

Edit: Aw, cute emote, Rose!
                    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*grins* Sounds like I'm ordering a Beast for the holidays. Jae'a,I can never decide which character I wanna play with on any given day. *smirks* Yup,that came out cheeky. *points to David* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. And I like that cheeky Czech pic ya got there too. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Everytime I see that pic..it' makes me think of the boobies joke.......

Originally posted by Jae'a
                        Edit: Aw, cute emote, Rose!
                        Thanks. Zuz made tons before she left GW.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                          *grins* Sounds like I'm ordering a Beast for the holidays. Jae'a,I can never decide which character I wanna play with on any given day. *smirks* Yup,that came out cheeky. *points to David* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. And I like that cheeky Czech pic ya got there too. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          Oh, I love our cheeky Czech..

*ahem*

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                          Everytime I see that pic..it' makes me think of the boobies joke.......
                          Well, something like that did cross my mind... XD

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                          Thanks. Zuz made tons before she left GW.
                          Aw, adorable. I'll have to check them out. Did she make a thread?

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                            Aw, adorable. I'll have to check them out. Did she make a thread?
                            Here's the link to Zuz's thread:
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/43721-zuz-s-smilies

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Oh, thanks Planet TV!

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Yea!!! David's going to be in 'Once Upon A Time' -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C49jI-bmvRw

I hope he's keeping the beard for this one..... And finally a nice role that we get to see in America, though he can't tell us a what role he's playing so his character may or maynot be so nice!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X