X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    Yea!!! David's going to be in 'Once Upon A Time' -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C49jI-bmvRw

I hope he's keeping the beard for this one..... And finally a nice role that we get to see in America, though he can't tell us a what role he's playing so his character may or maynot be so nice!!!!!
    Woot! Looking forward to it!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

It looks like David is the Fisherman in his episode of "Once Upon a Time - The Cricket Game". Now all the crypic comments, twitters and the beard will finally make sense!

January 6th is the big day!!!

What a lovely way to introduce the new year!!!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yea!!! David's going to be in 'Once Upon A Time' -
          Dang, I knew I should have been watching that show! I'll catch up with it one of these days..
          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
            Dang, I knew I should have been watching that show! I'll catch up with it one of these days..
            Yeah, I don't watch it much either but I've watched enough to get the general gist of the storyline. I will be watching this episode though..I believe David has the beard for this episode too so we will really get to see a different kind of character for him to perform!!!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I don't watch it much either but I've watched enough to get the general gist of the storyline. I will be watching this episode though..I believe David has the beard for this episode too so we will really get to see a different kind of character for him to perform!!!!!!!!
              I have literally not seen any of it. If I just watched that episode, I probably won't have any idea what's going on!
              I'll have to keep an eye on if it will start again, like my sis did with Game Of Thrones.
              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*wanders into thread after waaaaaaaay too much sugar* Hello lovelies,happy holidays to everyone. So David's possibly playing a baddy huh? Cool. I missed David's Christmas movie...was he in a good portion of it or is it not worth buying when I find it? What else is our fave Czech up to these days? More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                  *wanders into thread after waaaaaaaay too much sugar* Hello lovelies,happy holidays to everyone. So David's possibly playing a baddy huh? Cool. I missed David's Christmas movie...was he in a good portion of it or is it not worth buying when I find it? What else is our fave Czech up to these days? More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  Hey Crimsonravenwolf...long time no see, hear, write...oh you know what I mean!

It is going to be fun to find out if David's character is good or bad, he does both so well! And I'm guessing he's gonna have the beard, which I just love!!!!!!

You can get David's christmas movie at Amazon and it's not too expensive. I think you can even get it on You-tube, though that's not available in all countries. David was in a pretty significant part throughout the movie, he's not the lead - that honor belongs to Dan Payne. David has a nice role in this one.

Other than that, David's been pretty quite about other roles.

I miss his blog...I liked that much better than his twitter. He told more on his blog and it always made me laugh....

Happy Holidays!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year Everyone!

sigpic

Comment

Alright lovelies,I haven't quite gotten my Beast ordered yet. *dodges rotten fruit* How much is it in USD versus the almost $38 CAD? Cuz I left my brain cell in last year. hehe Yeah,that was pretty freaking horrible. How many cons is David gonna do this year...has anyone heard? *makes puppy dog eyes at David if he's lurking* Um...Dr. Hawt Czecholate,if you hit DragonCon this year,I'll come to the con and I'll make a charitable donation in your name. Just something to think about. *flashes cheeky grin* Anyone else's brain go boom thinking about David as Dr. Hawt Czecholate the male stripper? lol *points to David* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. More Czeh shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

'Hawt Czecholate' - I like it...

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Did y'all see his cameo in Once Upon A Time last Sunday? I saw it and couldn't believe my eyes. I had to IMDb it just to be sure since the voice was so different. But yes, it was him! You can watch it again if you missed it by going to http://abc.go.com/watch/shows and selecting Once Upon A Time, episode: The Cricket Game.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, he's in the first few minutes...
                            sigpic

Comment

Continuum starts on Sy Fy on Monday. David is in the first episode! Squeeeeeeeeee!
                              sigpic

Comment

Do you guys think I should resurrect David's birthday card that was created last year? His birthday is in about three weeks?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X