No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to mention the drooling too. But this thread also started out translating the Czech grumblings that Radek made throughout the show. Of course, with the ending of the show, that sort of put an end to that particular function of this thread once all the translations were made. So, this thread (in my understanding) was for translations and drooling while the other one was for the Radek and the actor as a whole as a professional.
    sigpic

Comment

Thank you very much Watcher

Comment

I just find this one ... Not bad

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
          What's the difference between this thread and the Dr. Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation Thread? This one has more posts, but it seems this one would be just for Radek and the other one would be for all of David's work. When they last re-organized the forums, it seems a lot of the separate Appreciation and Thunk threads got combined so there's only one thread per character/actor. Did Radek get missed?
          Radek/David was not missed.

The mods gave the active posters in each character threads that had both a thunk and an appreciation thread the choice whether to merge the threads or not. The active Zelenka posters at the time did not want to merge the two threads together. We wanted to keep thunking just to the character thread and the appreciation thread as a separate thread. While sometimes there is cross over as David is very *thunkable* on his own, the Thunk thread was more for play and having fun with Zelenka and the Appreciation thread was a bit more of a serious thread directed more at David and his professional work.
          Last edited by Rosehawk; 11 January 2011, 04:04 PM.
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Nice! How did you find it?
            sigpic

Comment

Nice, indeed!
              I've been looking for a wall like this one for ages!
              sigpic

Comment

I just found one here. It may not be as nice as yours, but...
                sigpic

Comment

Hey David, if you're out there lurking, maybe you could start a wallpaper section on your website so we David deprived fangirls can get our David fix. Whattaya say? One stop shopping for the latest avvies and wallpapers, all things David, huh? Pretty please? *bats eyelashes and flashes puppy dog eyes*
                  sigpic

Comment

Woo hoo! Two more!!! They are listed as "Radek Zelenka, aka Dr.Fumbles McStupid."

Edit: Oh boy, and there are more here.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh great !!

I found mine with google => Image => Wallpapers Radek Zelenka.

Where did you find yours ?

Comment

I searched yahoo images and bing images for Radek Zelenka wallpaper, but when I didn't find anything exciting, I just searched the web and found a few websites with directories. I still like the one you found though. It was nice and sharp, and it was a nice piccie of him--seriously thunkable. *looks around* Am I on the right thread? Uh, correction, *clears throat* seriously appreciable. *nods definitively as if no one has caught my mistake*
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow. You guys found some really nice artwork. Too bad I can't use any of them. My family would kill me if I did! We share the home computer!

I saw no mistake Hiccups! David is certainly *thunkable*
                          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                            Wow. You guys found some really nice artwork. Too bad I can't use any of them. My family would kill me if I did! We share the home computer!

I saw no mistake Hiccups! David is certainly *thunkable*

That's why it's good to live alone ^^ (just with my cat and my boyfriend who comes the week end), so it's MY computer

Comment

Where is my head? Nobody has mentioned the David Nykl social group to the new people! What's wrong with us? Anyway, here's the link, if anyone would like to Czech it out!

And thank you Melena for saying something.
                              sigpic

Comment

You're welcome Hiccups

Comment

Working...
                                X