• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for some *THUNKIN*!

Spoiler:

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

i love the first one..and is it just me...or does it look like he's wearing glasses in the first one..i know he's not..but it just looks... and the last one i believe he's back no seat steering beautiful pics RH thankyou *sigh* *looks for chair and drool bucket sees that Crimsonravenwolf has it*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Improv is alot of fun! It helps me keep in touch with my inner child!

Some more Beastie pics!

Spoiler:

Originally posted by pookey View Post
        i love the first one..and is it just me...or does it look like he's wearing glasses in the first one..i know he's not..but it just looks... and the last one i believe he's back no seat steering beautiful pics RH thankyou *sigh* *looks for chair and drool bucket sees that Crimsonravenwolf has it*
        Yes, nice piccies RH!

Piccie #1
        Yes Pookey, he is wearing glasses! I hadn't noticed. I love the smile, and the pose reminds me of Superman! (He's even got the cape.)

Piccie #2
        That is a classic Zelenka face! (Minus the glasses of course!) He doesn't look too happy about that guy coming out of the water.

Piccie #3
        Oooo, he looks mad. I'd hate to be on the receiving end of that look!

Piccie #4
        That's exactly what I thought Pookey! He's steering! I love the look though.

Thanks again RH for the fun pics!
        sigpic

Comment

*snickers* You can have the drool bucket Pookey,cuz I've got a drool barrel at my disposal. lol Glad you're in touch with your inner child Rosehawk. Last week during training,I got to enact being a 4 year old kid learning how to hang up my jacket...needless to say,everyone had a giggle. Wicked Beast pix too....love David's facial expressions. *snerks* And I love the Yuppie cape in all the pix. *points at Hiccups* You started it by mentioning a cape...yay!! Hmm...Yuppie Man has a ring to it. lol More Nykl news and pix please!! Wooohooo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Nice thunking shots Rosehawk...although most of those pix look more whumpish than thunkish. *is a happy whumper* More cheey Czech shots please!! Wooohooo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Wicked pix Ever!! Got more Czech shots? *hint hint* lol }:O
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

*smirks* Lovely sperm pic Ever. What? I know it's a clean suit but Radek looks like a sperm. lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

Yuppie Man, that's exactly what I was thinking! He can pull it off though, can't he?
                      sigpic

Comment

He looks like a what?!

Hey, I was having a dream when my daughter woke me up this morning for a pacifier run. I was watching something on TV like a special tribute to an actress (Sandra Bullock I think), and when they panned through the audience, I saw David! It had to be a dream because I could see him more clearly than I have ever been able to see anything in my life. (I have bad eyes.) Wow, it was amazing! He had a great expression on his face. I wish I could do a screen capture and share it with you.
                        sigpic

Comment

Glad you ladies are liking the piccies!

Would you like to see some more?? I'm almost out of new ones *sigh*!

Spoiler:

This is one of my favorites!

This reminds me of *a deer in the headlights* - it's an Improv game!

Crimsonravenwolf, I am glad you got to experience being a 4-year old again. Ain't it great!
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL Hiccups!

I love Sandra Bullock and would really love to see her and David team up in some kind of movie. They'd be great together. Both have a great sense of timing, wonderful comedic and fantastic dramatic skills!

sigpic

Comment

That'd be awesome to see David and Sandra B in a movie together!! That's a pretty cool dream ya had Hiccups. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

*nods sagely* Yup,I nailed it as a four year old. hehe Since the class was all women,most of them commented that that's how their kids/grandkids act. Yay!! Wicked Beast pix Rosehawk!! We need our Nykl shots on a regular basis. Hiccups,of course David can pull off being Yuppie Man...he has a great cape. lol More Nykl news and pix please!! Wooohooo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X