No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just thought of a bummer....with David doing so many conventions (Yeah for fans) the odds that he will be doing some theater just before or after Gatecon is probably going to be pretty slim since those shows usually run for a few weeks.

Well at least I am am optimist so I can always hope and then see what happens!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Rosehawk,you don't think David would take a break from theatre to do the cons then head back for the rest of a show's run? And I love your Zelenka's 'do shots!! More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the milestone Rosehawk!! Of course ya can have Radek on your team...he can be your geek. Isn't be a team leader great? More Nykl news and pix please!! Wooohooo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

So now we're adding foodstuffs to the merchandising list huh Rosehawk? How about some Nykl ale or vodka(for those who drink alcohol),Nykl loaves...of bread,Nykl milk,Nykl salad,Nykl shots (an energy drink),and Nykl cakes to start off the foodstuffs? *cheeky grin* Sorry for the extra cheekiness,I'm knackered from an L.A.D.
          (Long A$$ Day). My excuse,sticking to it. Wooohooo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Gateworld is sure having some fun today! My official title is "Pluto's Walker"

Kind of wish it was Zelenka's Walker!
            sigpic

Comment

I'd rather be Radek's Bed Warmer. *smirks* lol }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                Rosehawk,you don't think David would take a break from theatre to do the cons then head back for the rest of a show's run? And I love your Zelenka's 'do shots!! More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                I don't know, probably. It's just that there is only a small window when I am out there that I can see a theater show! There will be shows, just no guarantee that David will be in one!

Next to getting to watch "The Beast" when it comes out, getting a chance to see David in some theater production is 2nd on my wish list (actually it's 1st on my list) and I don't get out that way very often. The price of airfare to Canada is ridiculously high.
                sigpic

Comment

Do ya know which show David's in? Maybe you'll luck out and get to see David onstage sinking his teeth into a lovely theatre role. }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

*Smirks*

You've got Radekitis bad, really bad!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yup,and there's no cure except more Radek shots. Yay!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, since this is David's appreciation thread, how about some piccies from The Beast of Bottemless Lake!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Wicked Beast pix Rosehawk!! *snickers* I saw the first pic and thought Yuppie Man was about to take off. lol David looks good wearing a tie doesn't he? More Nykl shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                            Do ya know which show David's in? Maybe you'll luck out and get to see David onstage sinking his teeth into a lovely theatre role. }:O
                            I'll just have to wait until it gets closer to know for sure. The one he mentions on his blog is done in May.

I tend to be an optimist so what ever works out works out and I can always hope after all I'm a fan!
                            sigpic

Comment

And now for some Zelenka pics!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Yes he does!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X