No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*smirks and nods sagely* Great clean pic (or sperm pic if you're extra cheeky like me) Ever. Nice cheeky pic of the two Davids Rosehawk. Yeah,I'm a writer,not the acting type. I did enjoy the Improv aspect of my acting class (way back in the dark ages) but remembering lines,places,cues,etc. just..no. I have a greater respect for those who can tough it out and actually succeed in the acting field. Maybe after one of us wins the jackpot we can write a play for David or hire David for an acting class. Isn't that a lovely thought? }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it's Zelenka time!

Spoiler:

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Some pics when David appeared on Psyche - "Shawn vs The Red Phantom"

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Pics from David on Human Target

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks RH! Oh, and btw, any time is Zelenka time!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
              *smirks and nods sagely* Great clean pic (or sperm pic if you're extra cheeky like me) Ever. Nice cheeky pic of the two Davids Rosehawk. Yeah,I'm a writer,not the acting type. I did enjoy the Improv aspect of my acting class (way back in the dark ages) but remembering lines,places,cues,etc. just..no. I have a greater respect for those who can tough it out and actually succeed in the acting field. Maybe after one of us wins the jackpot we can write a play for David or hire David for an acting class. Isn't that a lovely thought? }:O
              It's also easier to do Improv for fun like I do, then it is to make a living from it or acting - the expectations from the audience are much lower when they know you are doing it for fun!

You are right Hiccups, anytime is Zelenka time!
              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I've recently rewatched Nykl's Eureka-episode. I really love his performance in this one.
                This heart was like a tardis
                I went and lost the key in a fight

Facebook | Twitter | Livejournal | Last.fm

Comment

Is the episode available online?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mealla McAllister View Post
                    I've recently rewatched Nykl's Eureka-episode. I really love his performance in this one.
                    He was really cute and so gentle in that one! He almost got a chance to do the character again. He was in talks with the producers and then they went and changed producers (at least I think it was the producers) and so far it doesn't look like they have brought his character back for another episode.
                    That might be a good one for fans to request on-line with them! David and his character really seemed like a natural fit for Eureka!

I don't have any screencaps but I do have short video clips!

Hiccups, I am not sure if it is still online or not. The episode was about three years ago. It is out on DVD so you can get it from Amazon!
                    sigpic

Comment

in almost every film or episode he appears in, his character is so brief yet so memorable, we want more Nykl
                      sigpic

Comment

*nods sagely* Yes we do Pookey. Wicked pix Rosehawk!! We need our Nykl fix!! More Nykl pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

I love Zelenka time. Wicked pix Rosehawk!! I've got a fun Radek fan fic rec...Amazon Women on Damooun by emergencyfan. It shows us a cheeky side of our fave Czech. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Links Crimsonravenwolf - we need links!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Your message would have been a great caption for the third pic. Thanks RH!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ooooooh Zelenka AND Beckett?? Wanna kill me girls??
                                Miss ya all!!

Comment

Working...
                                X