• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Hiccups!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      Well that explains why I didn't see one from you!

Would you like me to copy and paste the comments so far? There hasn't been to many. I think fans are drifting away, he use to get tons more responses.
      Well, it was only a quick post to touch base with us. There wasn't as much to comment on as there usually is. Oh, and no photos of him with an animal mask. (That was a definite comment generator there.) LOL
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
        Hiccups,those rock,especially that second one. *snickers* Got any more to share? }:O
        Well, there's this one, but I didn't like it as well as Darth Zelenka.

Edit: And I just made this one:
        Last edited by Hiccups; 30 March 2010, 07:43 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

ROTFLOL. I love that second one!
          sigpic

Comment

poor David he cant get away from Mckay no how, the production sponsor of his play are called MacKays
            sigpic

Comment

Darth Nykl, you say?

Well, I did find this. http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...A404_David.jpg

Though "Darth Nykl Helmet" is not only wonky to say, it reminds me of Dark Helmet from Spaceballs.

May the Schwartz be with you.

Comment

So David will be in the Czech Republic on July again. I might go to see him. I am curious what is new and to hear it from him will be great

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

*high fives Hiccups* Great captions!! *waves to Klenotka* Haven't see ya here before,enjoy the pix and hilarity David inspires. If ya do get to see David in July,please take pix and give us a detailed report so we can live vicariously through you. More Czech shots please!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

*waves to JulieDoc* Welcome to the thread!! Sit back and enjoy the pix and hilarity David inspires. *smirks* I may have watched Spaceballs before I popped onto the thread the other night. *points to David* He started it. Course we were being a tad cheeky with our Star Wars character name combos. Hmm...now that Julie mentioned Spaceballs,I can see a line of merchandise for David. Nykl place mats. Nykl shirts. Nykl shoes. Nykl bikes. Nykl curtains. Nykl shampoo (and conditioner). *tries to look innocent,gets struck by lightning* Hopefully David would get a giggle outta this hilarity f he were lurking on his thread. More Nykl news and pix please!! Wooohooo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

*looks for Nykl bedding on list* hats*
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, I used to be around here pretty often but the real life happened so I am not here much anymore

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Shouldn't maybe he have his own brand name glasses????

It just seems that alot of his charactes on TV end up wearing glasses.

Nice pic JulieDoc!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                            So David will be in the Czech Republic on July again. I might go to see him. I am curious what is new and to hear it from him will be great
                            Welcome back Klenotka!

How wonderful! He's really doing the convention circuit this year. He's going to be at Gatecon which is also in July! If you go, you got to post some lovely pics and stories! We're feeling a little Zelenka/Nykl deprived!

And hopefully by then David will have some updates on his movie "The Beast of Bottemless Lake"!

I would sure love to visit your country. I hear it is just beautiful!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, Crimsonravenwolf!

"Moichandising, moichandising!"

Of course one would need a Nykl action figure, as well. Actually, I think I saw a few SGA action figures once, but I think it was probably too much to expect they made one of Zelenka. What a concept, though. You could pull a string and it would swear at the McKay action figure in Czech.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                                Shouldn't maybe he have his own brand name glasses????

It just seems that alot of his charactes on TV end up wearing glasses.

Nice pic JulieDoc!
                                Thankees!

Nykl glasses? I'd wear 'em, even if they were those great big thick frames they sometimes give him.

Comment

Working...
                                X