Look at those hairy arms and legs!

Thanks for the piccies!
        down girl........ they are quite sexy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
          I love the new avvie RH.
          Thanks!

When I started going through the pics I had for 'The Beast of Bottomless Lake' that look just stood out. It's so David, at least as we fans see him!
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Look at those hairy arms and legs!
            Originally posted by pookey
            down girl........ they are quite sexy
            Okay, take it to the *THUNK* thread Ladies! The drool is making the floor slippery around here!

Originally posted by Hiccups
            Thanks for the piccies!
            You are welcome.
            sigpic

Comment

Lovely Beast pix Rosehawk!! *snerks* Um...aren't guys supposed to have hairy arms and legs? lol Can I just say that David's got nicely shaped legs? hehe *high fives David for riding a bike* *points at David* He started it with his awesome acting and great personality!! Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

I like your new avvie thingie too Rosehawk. David looks relaxed and cheeky and I love that hat too. *snickers* Everytime I see those "painted Radek" pix,I grin stupidly. David's expressions are priceless. *high fives David for being a good sport* More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                  Lovely Beast pix Rosehawk!! *snerks* Um...aren't guys supposed to have hairy arms and legs? lol Can I just say that David's got nicely shaped legs? hehe *high fives David for riding a bike* *points at David* He started it with his awesome acting and great personality!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  They should!

Grrrrr, I can't find my pic where David is riding his bike! Shows a bit of his leg too!
                  sigpic

Comment

I like your new avvie thingie too Rosehawk. David looks relaxed and cheeky and I love that hat too. *snickers* Everytime I see those "painted Radek" pix,I grin stupidly. David's expressions are priceless. *high fives David for being a good sport* More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    Thanks for the kudo's on my new avatar!

David's expressions do make for some lovely artistic fan fun!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                      They should!

Grrrrr, I can't find my pic where David is riding his bike! Shows a bit of his leg too!
                      Speaking of which... wouldn't it be fun to have a Stargate celebrity auction for charity where the stars are auctioned off for a harmless dinner date? I think Amanda Tapping and Cliff... oh what's his name, the guy who plays Ba'al would go for a lot. I wonder how much Mr. Nykl would go for. Hmmmm...
                      sigpic

Comment

Speaking of which... wouldn't it be fun to have a Stargate celebrity auction for charity where the stars are auctioned off for a harmless dinner date? I think Amanda Tapping and Cliff... oh what's his name, the guy who plays Ba'al would go for a lot. I wonder how much Mr. Nykl would go for. Hmmmm...
                        The Creation conventions started doing that about two years ago; just AFTER David did the Creation circuit that year. Go figure! As much as I would like to bid on something like that, I think David would get a decent bidding war and I do have a limited pocket book. I did win one with Connor Trineer last year, the bidding didn't go too high so it was manageable. I believe Joe Flanigan's went for over $1000 per person - max was nine or ten people. Price was too steep, especially when it's not for charity. David would probably be somewhere in between Connor and Joe since he was a secondary character and not a primary one. Course none of that would stop me from entering a bid and seeing where it would go!

Actually for me what would be more fun would be to get to do some Improv with David. Taking a class or two with someone at David's caliber of Improv would be priceless!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh man,that would be so much fun Rosehawk...an improv class with David. Wow....what a lovely thought. I think David's improv class would be a smash hit...especially amongst those of us more interested in David's theatre work then in his Atlantis role. A chance to see David in action on stage...wicked. Just freaking awesome. When one of us wins the lottery and can fund a con,we should so ask David to thrill us with his theatrical heroics. Wooohooo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

You're welcome Rosehawk. You've got a great artist to draw inspiration from. *points at David and his great body of work* Somehow,that last bit came out a tad cheeky. *rolls eyes* I meant that in a completely non cheeky way...really. *tries to look innocent,gets struck by lightning* lol }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh man,that would be so much fun Rosehawk...an improv class with David. Wow....what a lovely thought. I think David's improv class would be a smash hit...especially amongst those of us more interested in David's theatre work then in his Atlantis role. A chance to see David in action on stage...wicked. Just freaking awesome. When one of us wins the lottery and can fund a con,we should so ask David to thrill us with his theatrical heroics. Wooohooo!! }:O
                              My thoughts exactly!

I am actually taking classes with an Improv group here. They are getting ready to move the whole business to a bigger dinner/show stage. I'd hire David to perform on stage here and get plane tickets for you guys! Uhhh, thats if I win the big lottery jackpot!
                              sigpic

Comment

That'd be awesome Rosehawk!! After ya win the big jackpot,which play would ya hire David to perform? Or would ya hire him for improv classes and a play? I'd love to see David in Noises Off cuz he's got great comedic timing and that play is chock full of physical comedy. *raises hand* I can help paint sets and thread a needle for costume work if necessary to help pay for my ticket...just don't let me do hair. I damn near set someone's hair on fire once cuz I didn't know hairspray and a curling iron could be combustible. *shrugs* I have very short hair so don't use either...at least the guy was alright. A little singed..and smoky but no real harm done. But he got twitchy if he saw me anywhere near a can of hairspray or a curling iron. lol More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X