No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David in a cape - love the imagery. Not only can he be a Yuppie Man but he can also be Darth Nykl!

Spoiler:

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      David in a cape - love the imagery. Not only can he be a Yuppie Man but he can also be Darth Nykl!
      He's quite versitile! Thanks for the piccies RH!

And believe it or not, I had another dream with him in it last night. I dreamt I was little (I wonder where I got that idea you improv divas) and we were on vacation. I found out that he was staying in the room next to ours. I was an absolute idiot! I would wake up well before the sun rose, get dressed, and wait for the slightest sound from next door. Then, as soon as I heard something, I would jump on the door and try to look casual as I went outside to get... a paper. That's all I could come up with. Yeah, that's believable: a kid, up before dawn, to get... a paper. I think I even snuck in the back of his family's car between a suitcase and a cooler, which was fine until he caught me. I was such the little fangirl.
      sigpic

Comment

*blinks innocently* Hiccups,I have no clue where ya got your Improv idea from. *gets struck by lightning* At least ya've had a couple of cool dreams with David in them. Awesome pix Rosehawk!! Darth Nykl...priceless. Now all we have to do is ask David to wear a full black leather outfit with a helmet and speak like he swallowed rabid chipmunks and inhaled helium. May the Nykl force be with us if David reads this and doesn't have a giggle...or draws up a restraining order. hehe More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

LOL Hiccups. Your dreams are so cute and so fangirlish!

Okay, these are the closest pics I could get with David in Black. Not so much black but enough to get the imagination going!
          Spoiler:

Okay, I can't find a pic anything close to a Darth Nykl but I did find a pic with David and some StormTroopers! Note that David is in handcuffs!
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Haha, I love the pic with the StormTroopers!
            This heart was like a tardis
            I went and lost the key in a fight

Facebook | Twitter | Livejournal | Last.fm

Comment

the one above the storm trooper one, doesnt he look so cute, hes sitting on his hands like a little school boy ahhh bless his little cotton socks
              sigpic

Comment

OMG. Does David wear socks??

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

ok..bless his little hairy legs
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                    ok..bless his little hairy legs
                    ROTFLOL!

sigpic

Comment

Loverly pix Rosehawk!! David looks awesome in black...or handcuffs,I'm not picky. hehe *snerks* Cotton socks and hairy little legs...aw hell that's funny. Course I think David's got nice legs (most people who ride bicycles have nicely toned legs,especially the guys). Are there any pix of David wearing a helmet we could use to build our Darth Nykl? Ain't research fun? Wooohoooo!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Our fave Czech belongs on page 1. Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

*SIGH* I miss Zelenka!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

*paws wildly at computer screen* Ahem,great Czech shots Ever and Rosehawk! At least we have some fan fictions starring our own Radek Z. *rubs chin thoughtfully* Alright gang,we need a list of fan fics starring our fave Czech scientist. Ain't research fun? Wooohoooo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X