No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been a little too Nykl quiet lately so I went and found some piccie's from 'The Beast of Bottemless lake"

Spoiler:

The guy behind David is Fabrice Grover - he's one hell of a good photographer. Fabrice was also in 'The Ark of Truth'. His character was the person who created the Ark. The woman is Leanne Jijan-Hume whose character I think is David's character's girlfriend.

I love this look!

And this one!

The guy next to David is Kennedy Goodkey. Not only is he acting in the movie, he also one of the producers of the movie!

Last edited by Rosehawk; 19 March 2010, 07:16 PM.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Come on, does David have any "bad" looks? Thanks for the pics Rosehawk!
      sigpic

Comment

Wicked Beast pix Rosehawk!! I agree with Hiccups-David doesn't have bad looks...just bad a$$ looks. More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Glad some of you had a giggle. *snickers* Hiccups, nice quote for Darth Zelenka to Mouth of McKay. Everlovin,your pic made me think Radek should give up trying to garden...course then I had thoughts of corn stalks growing in Radek's hair and thought of Radek's Czech Cobs...which led to non PG thoughts (big freaking surprise huh?). This daft,knackered bird is hitting the hay. Night gang!! Wooohooo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
            Come on, does David have any "bad" looks? Thanks for the pics Rosehawk!
            You tell me, here he's got something up his nose!

Spoiler:

And these are from a convention!
            Spoiler:

Last edited by Rosehawk; 19 March 2010, 07:17 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
              You are so funny! I can just imagine the heavy breathing (now I'm thinking bad thoughts! Thanks guys.) followed by "Luke, I am your father" with a Czech accent! Then of course Luke (played by David Hewlett) gives him a look like, "What the...?!" Then Darth Zelenka pulls off his helmet and says, "Now that I have your attention, can you give me the figures for my calculations now?"
              ROTFLOL. Love it!

Originally posted by Hiccups
              I wonder who thought of doing that with his hair.
              I would suspect it was part of the script. From what I understand most things were planned out pretty well before filming.

Originally posted by Hiccups
              I also wonder what he must have said while hair and makeup were doing their jobs. I bet he kept them laughing!
              Wouldn't it have been fun to be on fly on that wall!
              sigpic

Comment

ok is that a nose plug, has he been doing a underwater sequence an forgot to take them out still cute tho
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                  ok is that a nose plug, has he been doing a underwater sequence an forgot to take them out still cute tho
                  LOL, it does look like a nose plug! I was thinking maybe it was cotton stuffed in his nostril.

Some more pics from The Beast of Bottemless Lake - I had a bit to much free time on my hands last night!
                  Spoiler:

This movie really looks like a good one. I hope these guys are lucky enough to get it in a big market and that it doesn't just go straight to DVD. I don't mind the straight to DVD from a fan perspective 'cause I am really looking forward to seeing this movie; it's just this looks and sounds like a really really good movie plus I would love to see David get abit more recognition for his work!
                  sigpic

Comment

i love those pics, thanks RoseHawk, that middle one looks like he's got the 'Jack Nicholson' look going on...scary
                    sigpic

Comment

I would love to see David get challenged with a role like that. One where he starts out being a nice guy and something sets him off that where he decends into a deep dark world. Ever since I saw David in Escape Velocity a few years ago, I've wanted to see him in a role like that - and not one of these B rated movies either. Either a made for TV role that airs on ABC, NBC or CBS here in the US or something that hits the movie theaters!

I really think David can do that type of character well. He's got the eyes and the expressions to be nice and to be scary and to make the character very very believable!
                      Last edited by Rosehawk; 20 March 2010, 10:49 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly!
                        sigpic

Comment

*nods sagely* Yup,I agree with both of ya. David's got great acting range (duh!!) so he can tackle anything and make it look good...we won't mention the crappy writing he and the rest of the Atlantis cast dealt with for seasons 4-5. *snickers* Love those campy pix Rosehawk...David's got such an expressive face. More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

*snickers* Yeah,David probably had the hair/makeup folk in stitches...I'd love to have been the fly on the wall after David walked onto set and his castmates got their first peek at Radek's Gardening Tan. lol More cheeky Czech shots please!! Wooohooo!! }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                              *nods sagely* Yup,I agree with both of ya. David's got great acting range (duh!!) so he can tackle anything and make it look good...we won't mention the crappy writing he and the rest of the Atlantis cast dealt with for seasons 4-5. *snickers* Love those campy pix Rosehawk...David's got such an expressive face. More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              Okay, I didn't think seasons 4-5 where that bad. We had some really nice Zelenka moments like in First Contact and Lost Tribe.

Okay, some more Beast piccies!
                              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

They must have been laughing when he walked out with all that make-up and new hairdo!

I'm mean Hewlett looked like he was holding back some real grinning instead he gave us that smirk look!

Okay, I thought I had the full pic with McKay, but apparently I don't and I'm too tired to get it. Still I never get tired of seeing this pic!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X