No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I adore Radek as well! So much more than Rodney!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      I adore Radek as well! So much more than Rodney!
      I am glad I am not alone. Thanks
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
        Hey people,
        I should join you here .. I am from the Czech Republic and what's why I have to support Radek Zelenka here.
        I like him more then McKay. Not for the fact that he is a fellow Czech, but it is because he isn't so arrogant like Rodney.
        Even if sometimes Rodney is mur funny.

I really enjoyed Radek's Czech sentences and I was laughing like hell. And his scene with Amanda Tapping in an elevator on Atlantis. Whoa .. it was great.
        Welcome on board!

Zelenka is alot of fun!

Did you know that David is doing a convention in the Czech Republic next month?

Here's the link if you are interested!

http://festivalfantazie.cz/ff/en/index.php
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Hello, I will join you.
          I have to support my fellow Czech David Nykl. I am really proud of him that he played Dr. Zelenka on SGA. I enjoyed every scene where he was. I loved his Czech sentences between many English ones. Even if he was often nasty
          I have met David Nykl on our Czech small con Festival of Fantasy in Chotebor. He was cute, nice, kind and very funny. He settled small meeting where he told us everything ( ok, not everything ) about the cast and crew and he told us many spoilers about season 4. ( I have met him maybe 4 years ago ). I have a photo of him and my friends. If you want to see it, just tell me and I will send a link.

I really like his humour, his Czech accent in his English ( I have the same accent, because Czech is very hard language and I don't know how to "soften" it. )

It is nice to see that there are people who like him.

( sorry for my English, it isn't my strong side and it isn't my maternal language )

SO David Nykl Rock !!
          David's coming back to Chotebor next month!

David is a multi-talented actor that can do comedy and drama both quite well.

Feel free to share anything with us that you feel comfortable sharing. We don't get to hear alot about David or his adventures and it is fun hearing from other fans!

BTW, your English is fine for someone where it isn't their first language!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            Welcome on board!

Zelenka is alot of fun!

Did you know that David is doing a convention in the Czech Republic next month?

Here's the link if you are interested!

http://festivalfantazie.cz/ff/en/index.php
            I know about this con. I have been there 4 times .. And I have met him there too. But this year I can't go there , because I will work at my job and then I will go to France for 10 days and I have to get money.

Thanks for welcome. I am glad that I found these threads about him. he totally deserves more attention.
            I hope I will be able to post here often.
            By the way, Rosehawk, can I call you Rose ? Where are you from ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              David's coming back to Chotebor next month!

David is a multi-talented actor that can do comedy and drama both quite well.

Feel free to share anything with us that you feel comfortable sharing. We don't get to hear alot about David or his adventures and it is fun hearing from other fans!

BTW, your English is fine for someone where it isn't their first language!
              Thanks for nice comment about my English. I am glad that I am understandable. Ok, I can share this picture with you :
              Me, my friends and David Nykl
              I am the one in the blue jacket. ( I am sitting down and I have a glasses ).

Yes, I know that David is talented, when he came on stage frst ( on the con ) he did a flip. And when he did it, his money fell down from his pockets. It was funny.
              And the moderator said : " Hey, American dollars, people come here. You will be rich." LOL
              And Nykl just smiled.

Comment

I know about this con. I have been there 4 times .. And I have met him there too. But this year I can't go there , because I will work at my job and then I will go to France for 10 days and I have to get money.
                Bummer but at least you got to meet him! I've met him also and he's a very nice person to meet! I was going to see him at Gatecon next month but he got a theater job in the Czech Republic so he's going to do the European convention circuit while he's out there doing the theater show instead of Gatecon!

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka
                Thanks for welcome. I am glad that I found these threads about him. he totally deserves more attention.
                I hope I will be able to post here often.
                He definitely needs more attention!

By the way, Rosehawk, can I call you Rose ? Where are you from ?
                Rose is fine. I'm actually from the United States in the Midwest area!
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for nice comment about my English. I am glad that I am understandable. Ok, I can share this picture with you :
                  Me, my friends and David Nykl
                  I am the one in the blue jacket. ( I am sitting down and I have a glasses ).
                  Nice pic! You've got a very nice smile!

Yes, I know that David is talented, when he came on stage frst ( on the con ) he did a flip. And when he did it, his money fell down from his pockets. It was funny.
                  And the moderator said : " Hey, American dollars, people come here. You will be rich." LOL
                  And Nykl just smiled.
                  LOL. I remember seeing that on the Internet, I don't know if it was posted on YouTube or if someone sent it to me. Watching him doing the backflip was fun to watch.
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome Samantha.Majka!

The more the merrier (and sillier knowing this bunch)!

I'm Hiccups (for obvious reasons), and I'm from Ohio, USA. Radek is great, isn't he?
                    sigpic

Comment

I would love to see him do the back flip! I'm sorry I missed it. Thanks for the pic SaMajka! (I hope it's ok that I called you that.)

Oh, and your English is far better than my Czech!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hopefully David will post some info on his blog soon. *gently nudges David to update his blog* hehe Welcome to the thread Samantha.Majka! As the others have said,your english is fine so don't worry. So David did a backflip huh? I'd like to see that too. More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

*waves to Samantha.Majka* Hello again!! Welcome to Radek's thunk thread. I'm Raven and also an American. I've enjoyed Radek's bits since the show began...okay that came out wonky. *cheeky grin* We have a lot of fun here so kick back,relax,and enjoy the glory of our fave Czech scientist. Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                            I would love to see him do the back flip! I'm sorry I missed it. Thanks for the pic SaMajka! (I hope it's ok that I called you that.)

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf
                            Hopefully David will post some info on his blog soon. *gently nudges David to update his blog* hehe Welcome to the thread Samantha.Majka! As the others have said,your english is fine so don't worry. So David did a backflip huh? I'd like to see that too. More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            Okay,I knew I saw it somewhere...... here's the backflip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnRMamGGGgg

David's not real great about updating his blog! If he doesn't post before he goes, he'll probably post a convention pic or two when he gets back!
                            Last edited by Rosehawk; 06 June 2010, 08:40 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you so much for your welcome. I am suprised by your kindness.
                              I am going to enjoy your company and I will give as much glory as I can to David Nykl.

And you can call me Sammie, or just Sam. I got used to it. And I like it.
                              Rose, thanks, it is better to write Rose, then Rosehawk, because I am not sure if I write it right and I have to always check it. But I don't mind. Even if I am proud to be a Czech, I would like to live in USA or Canada. David Nykl told us that there is very different life in USA and Canada then in our Czech Republic but if he is satisfied with his life there, I would be too.
                              And I think that there are more opportunities to meet SG, SGA or SGU actress and actors.
                              And I love Americans and Canadians ..

Hehe .. and one question for you USA or Canada people ..
                              Do you like czech language when did you hear it from Radek ( Nykl ) ?
                              Would you like to learn more about czech language ?
                              I am asking because I have heard many opinions about czech language and about the fact, that USA slowly convicing us to use english names and english language. And we have to learn english .. and that there is nobody from USA who would like to learn czech.
                              What is your opinion ?
                              And one ( last ) stupid question :
                              Did you know where the Czech Republic is .. before you met David Nykl ( Radek ) in SGA ?
                              I know people who didn't know about the Czech Republic, even if our small country is .. "famous .. a little. ( beer, hockey and so on ).
                              But it is a little bit of OT

Holy Moly, I am in a writing mood today

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post

LOL, you made my day.
                                * laughing so much *
                                I would like to see ( hear ) you speak Czech It has to be awesome to hear somebody from USA speak Czech :-)

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                                Thanks so much.
                                And you can call me Sam, or Sammie. I think that it is better then everything else.

About the backflip. He was awesome.

When I have met him, I was suprised by him. I though that he would be chesty .. that he would show us that he is the one who was in SGA with the others famous people and so on ..
                                But I was wrong. He was totally modest and kind. I think that ( for example ) Joe F. sometimes acts like that, when I saw a couple of videos about him. Do you think the same ? Or do you have different opinion ?

Comment

Working...
                                X