Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    *scribbles down plot bunny then glares at Rosehawk* You cheeky monkey...ya did that on purpose knowing I couldn't resist David in tights.
    Maybe.

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf
    *smirks* David has a lovely body of work doesn't he? And Rosehawk proved it. Yay!! *high fives ya* More Nykl bits please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    Yes indeed and since this isn't the thunk thread I am going to resist making a joke about 'lovely body of work" and 'bits'.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

ROTFLMAO!! You are a cheeky monkey Rosehawk for the picficlets and the thought of towel drying Radek's chest hair. I was very innocently drying our Czech's hair when you blew up my poor brain cell when ya mentioned drying Radek's chest too. Did I mention GUH? lol *blinks innocently* I've never gone past PG-13 mind ya but my innuendos have originated in the deeeeep end of the gutter. *smirks* What? You cheeky monkeys started it. My excuse,sticking to it. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

*smirks* C'mon Rosehawk,ya know ya wanna comment about bits and body of work. Come to the dark side young Padawan. hehehe More Nykl pix and news please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

LOL. I'm not telling since this isn't the *thunk* thread!
          sigpic

Comment

Well missy,get your bum over to the thunk thread pronto...Radek's bits await. Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

yes mam!
              sigpic

Comment

I will only promise to show you my bits if you ladies behave!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Okay, you ladies did not behave and look what happened!
                sigpic

Comment

come on Radek dont be shy, your amoungst friends now *wiggles eyebrows*
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh alright. But I'm keeping my socks on!

sigpic

Comment

*wolf whistles and gets money ready,*
                      sigpic

Comment

*smirks* I make no promises Radek. You are a cheeky monkey Rosehawk. Wicked pix sweetie. *high fives ya* Hiccups,you blew up my brain cell with that lovely fishing pic. I volunteer to warm up Radek and bait his hook. *tries to look innocent,fails horribly* hehe Pookey,I only have change...can I toss my coins into Radek's tackle box? *big cheeky grin* More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Rosehawk,isn't the Dark Side on the thunk thread lovely? You are a quick study young Padawan...you'll soon be a master of the Force of Dark (or Radek's bits whichever comes first). *offers profuse apologies to David should he be lurking* We're not a bad bunch ya know...just enjoying your body of work. *gets struck by lightning* Ow...it's all in good fun,I promise. Cheeky,slightly bawdy fun but harmless nontheless. *high fives David for his good nature and patience with his slightly cheeky fans* hehe More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

CRW - I think that one is just too hot to handle!

sigpic

Comment

Smokin'!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

*blinks innocently,gets struck by lightning* Rosehawk,I merely mentioned warming up Radek after a day of ice fishing and baiting his hook cuz his hands were cold..and I tossed my coins into his tackle box cuz frozen change gives me the shivers. *smirks then dodges another lightning bolt* What? *points to David and you lot* He started it,you guys carried on with cool Radek/Radekeque pix....and my cheekiness ran away to the deeep end of the gutter. lol My excuse,sticking to it. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X