No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pookey blew up my brain cell when she mentioned 'Sex on Legs'...big honking surprise huh? lol Hmm...I melted all the ice in my deep freezer after visiting this thread...then you cheeky monkeys mentioned Vasily and well now I need a new deep freezer. lol What? *points to David aka Mr. Sex on Legs* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

I wonder if he would blush and smile at reading all this.

Maybe he would just call security.
      sigpic

Comment

Awesome find Rosehawk!! *high fives David for his new project* Good to know ya have a buddy to get David's autograph on the shirt. Hopefully you'll post a pic of the shirt...I'm curious. *blushes and scuffs toe in the dirt* More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

I have heard of him lurking in these parts. Gateworld that is. One never knows!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hopefully David would have a blast if he lurked in his threads. What? *points to David* He started us on the road to cheekiness. My excuse,sticking to it. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

*hides*
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Wicked pix Ever!! Got more Czech shots? Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

*behaves self* nice pictures Everlovin
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, God's sakes, Pookey! Why behave?

sigpic

Comment

your right, i love the middle one it lookslike someone ran in at the last minute and mussed his sexy locks up, why cant it have been me
                        sigpic

Comment

*smirks* I aim to misbehave and take you cheeky monkeys with me. I volunteer to muss up Radek's...hair. Yup,we'll go with "hair". *big cheeky grin* Wicked Czech shots Ever!! More please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

id muss up Vasily's any day hair i mean
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

i think the middle one is his reaction to what were saying
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X