No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, he was just trying to figure out what you'd do with three of him. Or more to the point, how that would work!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

ya got me there...i think it was just basic lu...greed
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

who could not love this guy thanks Everlovin beautiful pic
          sigpic

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* You cheeky monkeys are killing my poor,innocent,unsuspecting brain cell. *gets struck by lightning for saying 'innocent'* Hmm... I'm gonna go with the first pic cuz Radek looks mildly annoyed (or "hot") and he's a cheeky monkey too and I've read a few...um...threesome fics that were just...damnit I just blew up my own brain cell. *smirks* Funny how this little bit of hilarity started by talking about "hair". lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

LOL, Crimsonravenwolf, you are so funny!

I am very grateful that she is willing to get it signed for me. She was really nice to me about it as she knows that he is one of my favorites and that I was really bummed that he isn't coming.

I will post the pic of the shirt after it gets autographed, how about that - it could be July or August, depending I when she gets it back to me. It has to go International mail which is not fast. I was hoping to get some of the other actors of the movie to autograph it as well but I have no idea when I would ever meet them to do that! The movie just looks like it has a really good cast that worked really well together. It will be a fun memento. I rarely get so excited about a movie coming out.

I had another shirt that I'm getting David Hewlett and Paul McGillion to sign; David Nykl's just out of luck on that one! It's a 'My Favorite Geeks' shirt! David Hewlett's coming to Minneapolis in a few weeks and Paul is at Gatecon so I will be able to get their autographs then!

If I ever get lucky enough to go to another convention that David Nykl is at, then I can get him to sign it too!
              Last edited by Rosehawk; 23 May 2010, 02:30 PM.
              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

*smirks* I do my best Rosehawk. Looking forward to your autographed shirt pic too. 'Beast' does sound interesting;sometimes the best movies are those without the "uber famous" actors and their egos. Hopefully David will get a chance to sign your Geeks shirt at some point in the future. Now relax,and enjoy the awesomeness of the Nykl. *rolls eyes* Yeah,that came out a tad wonky...and cheeky too. This surprises you guys how? lol }:O
                sigpic

Comment

When you talk about Zelenka, you can't help but notice the hair. It's a great place to start!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    I have heard of him lurking in these parts. Gateworld that is. One never knows!
                    He has admitted to lurking on Gateworld, in fact the only way he could have gotten my old avatar that he has in his collection on his website is from Gateworld.

Whether he ventures into his *thunk* thread or not...... I think David is the curious type and would most likely would have checked his threads out at some point. I know I would have if the reverse were true!
                    sigpic

Comment

I've told him in an email that if he's ever down, this is the place to go. It's like we're always throwing a party in his honor.

P.S. If you're lurking, "Hi David!" *waves goofily*
                      sigpic

Comment

i second that Hello David
                        sigpic

Comment

S'up David? Thanks for checking out your threads,your fans appreciate it. So Rosehawk,David's got your old avatar in his collection huh? *high fives David for his great taste* Hiccups,I saw ya waving goofily...did ya steep your Zelenka tea too long? Cuz it can make ya a wee bit...bendy if it steeps for awhile. Zelenka tea is supposed to be enjoyed hot and steamy...like Radek himself. Wicked pic Ever!! More Czech shots please!!
                          Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

I have one question about the tea. What's in it? I mean, I AM a David Nykl fan, but I draw the line at drinking the water he uses to soak his socks in. He he he he. I'm so tired. That's my excuse. I'm sticking to it. More cheeky Czech shots please. Woo hoo... wait a minute, I'm not Crw. Sorry. Good night all.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                              S'up David? Thanks for checking out your threads,your fans appreciate it. So Rosehawk,David's got your old avatar in his collection huh? *high fives David for his great taste*
                              LOL. Yeah David collected Zelenka/David avatars from various fan forums, including Gateworld.
                              He's got Hiccup's Zelenka motivational poster pics on his website too!

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf
                              Hiccups,I saw ya waving goofily...did ya steep your Zelenka tea too long? Cuz it can make ya a wee bit...bendy if it steeps for awhile. Zelenka tea is supposed to be enjoyed hot and steamy...like Radek himself. Wicked pic Ever!! More Czech shots please!!
                              Woohoo!! }:O
                              Somehow I think Zelenka is a beer kind of person!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I read in an interview that he drinks beer, but beer isn't everyone's... well, you know, cup of tea. Personally, I can't stomach it--or any drink with malt in it. But fortunately, not everyone has my digestive system or personal tastes. I do like a good cup of English Breakfast with toast, and herbal teas are quite nice. (Give me sasparilla any day!) Oh, and let's not forget a tall, cool, refreshing glass of iced tea! Yum!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X