No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pajus: Poor Radek!Clone. It takes him 30 minutes to get geared up so that you can tear the clothes open in 30 seconds

Rosehawk: And there is a problem with that how?
    Ya know, Rosehawk ... you can save youself a lot of time if you replace all those pesky heavy duty zippers with velcro dots - you know, make 'em like Barbie clothes. (And, what was the first thing you did when you got that brand new Barbie doll out of the box? C'mon, I know all the girls here know! )

That reminds me ... do you sell Z-clone 'field gear' outfits separately? How 'bout that nice suit? Lab coat?
    : How much time do you need?
    : ...a week... : ...a couple of hours.
    : I'll take the second estimate. Go.
    to : What are you? Union?

My LJ Got Ghosts? Gadzooks!

Comment

I loved it! It's been a while, and I had forgotten how...
      Spoiler:

...much speaking he got to do, which is always nice to listen to.
      ...cute he is with Sheppard in this one.
      ...he calls her Elizabeth.

Lovely pics you posted! I loved that jumper scene. Here are a couple from another ep entirely, because we can always use even more *THUNK*:

Ever notice how that blue shirt matches his eyes perfectly?

Comment

There's a lot of sexy Zelenka in Grace Under Pressure

Comment

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406 View Post
          That reminds me ... do you sell Z-clone 'field gear' outfits separately? How 'bout that nice suit? Lab coat?
          Don't forget the plaid shirt for camping/casual wear!
          Spoiler:

Ronon likes that one, I think.

Last edited by Coaster; 26 September 2008, 01:50 PM. Reason: added picture

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
            Not really
            LOL.That's good!

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406
            Ya know, Rosehawk ... you can save youself a lot of time if you replace all those pesky heavy duty zippers with velcro dots
            LOL. And just rip them right off! The sound of velcro is a fangirls dream!

- you know, make 'em like Barbie clothes. (And, what was the first thing you did when you got that brand new Barbie doll out of the box? C'mon, I know all the girls here know! )
            LOL, I think I was 1 year old when I got mine and I put the head in my mo....oh forget it...... I was teething at the time

How 'bout those sexy glasses! And that's all he has to wear!

Originally posted by belevision
            Ever notice how that blue shirt matches his eyes perfectly?
            Yep! He's got such nice eyes!
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Lots of lovely Radek in tonights episode! Finally.

And now we have to wait two weeks
              Spoiler:
              to see if he survives! I would like to think it is Radek that comes up with the way to save Sheppard and himself!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Tzi tells me that the tux is God's way of making sure every man gets laid at least once in his life.

She may have a point.

DN in a tux pics under the spoiler tags. Want, take, have...

Spoiler:

Oh for cute. ^^

The movie is called "Act of War" and... you may want to watch it on mute. It's not the most well-written movie out there. (Unlike "Prague Duet," which while not containing any DN scenes worth capping, was phenomenal.)

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                Indeed! Though I have to wait till tomorrow when it's posted on iTunes.

DragonLady
                "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
                  Tzi tells me that the tux is God's way of making sure every man gets laid at least once in his life.

She may have a point.

The movie is called "Act of War" and... you may want to watch it on mute. It's not the most well-written movie out there. (Unlike "Prague Duet," which while not containing any DN scenes worth capping, was phenomenal.)
                  aahhh, I see you are being a true David Nykl fan and checking out his past work. Act of War wasn't great but David was fun to watch and seeing him in a tux was so well worth sitting through and watching the movie!

I loved Prague Duet. Definitely a chick-flick. I think the only cap that is worth it is the one where he agressively interviewing one of the main characters. We get a full face shot of David with long, thick hair!
                  Dang and I don't have a screencap......yet!

Originally posted by DragonLadyK
                  Indeed! Though I have to wait till tomorrow when it's posted on iTunes.

DragonLady
                  Enjoy. Never enough Zelenka but he had a pretty decent role tonight and he was just so damn cute!
                  sigpic

Comment

Zelenka will come as a clone?

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
                      Zelenka will come as a clone?
                      Welcome to the Zelenka thread Earthgate Ricky.

Maybe enough clones for all of his fangirls??!!

And now off to watch First Contact again.
                      sigpic

Comment

David posted a blog in case anyone's interested.

Also, just finished watching the latest ep - wow! But I know how part 2 is going to start!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                          Oh good, I was hoping! I will probably watch it this afternoon or evening.

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
                          Very Nice!

Originally posted by Tal View Post
                          David posted a blog in case anyone's interested.
                          I'm so glad he's continuing to blog. I always enjoy reading it; he has a great sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
                            Oh good, I was hoping! I will probably watch it this afternoon or evening.
                            It's a nice episode so enjoy!

Originally posted by belevision
                            I'm so glad he's continuing to blog. I always enjoy reading it; he has a great sense of humor.
                            I know what you mean. His sense of humor is why I like reading his blog so much. It's nice, especially when it's been a hard day at work.
                            I hope he keeps it up and I hope fans keep encouraging him to.
                            His movie "Helen" is due out sometime in October - interesting that we haven't seen the commerical advertisements yet. Suppose we should be looking for them soon!
                            sigpic

Comment

First Contact was a blast! Finally LOTS of Zelenka again! Yeah!

Spoiler:
                              And I am really interested how fast he and Sheppard had to run to get out of the tower in time
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                                First Contact was a blast! Finally LOTS of Zelenka again! Yeah!

Spoiler:
                                And I am really interested how fast he and Sheppard had to run to get out of the tower in time
                                Spoiler:
                                It was a fun episode to watch on so many different levels.
                                Woosely was great, Rodney and Daniel were fantastic together - loved all their facial expressions and how Rodney just can't stop competing with the men. And it was great that Sheppard had to rely on Radek to help him out.
                                Not enough Teyla though.

I found it interesting that they showed Sheppard in the previews for part 2 but not Zelenka. If they are trying to toy with fans, thinking that Radek is dead, I don't think it's gonna work.

How'd did you like the safety goggles Radek was wearing?! And the faces he was making as he was cutting - hummmm, did we see alittle tongue or was it the way his lips were moving - guess I gotta watch again to know for sure!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X