Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    Just remember, Rodney had Radek's bare chest to put his hands on!
    Mmm, yes.

Originally posted by Rosehawk
    Man, how am I gonna last without visiting this thread for two days! Aggghhhhhhhhhh! (well maybe a day and a half)
    Just think of the lovely pics that will be here to welcome you back, when you return.

Comment

Just remember, Rodney had Radek's bare chest to put his hands on!

Man, how am I gonna last without visiting this thread for two days! Aggghhhhhhhhhh! (well maybe a day and a half)
      Why don't you pack your clone with you? You can always say he's a new interpreter and when your boss asks where he's gonna sleep...

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        Why don't you pack your clone with you? You can always say he's a new interpreter and when your boss asks where he's gonna sleep...
        Pajus, you know me well enough by now to know that I ALWAYS carry my Radek clone with me!

And do you really think I am going to introduce my Radek clone to my boss, heck no, she might want him too! Did I tell you my new boss is a female!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Pajus, you know me well enough by now to know that I ALWAYS carry my Radek clone with me!

And do you really think I am going to introduce my Radek clone to my boss, heck no, she might want him too! Did I tell you my new boss is a female!
          Maybe you should pack an extra Radek clone!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Maybe you should pack an extra Radek clone!
            LOL. 'cept I don't want to share my Radek clone with any of my co-workers! They aren't sci-fi fans so there's no fun in sharin' when they wouldn't appreciate the lovelyness of Radek *thunkin*! Course, once they see his lovely blue eyes and that big grin...he would most definitly have an impact on more than one of them!
            sigpic

Comment

No, you didn't.

LOL. 'cept I don't want to share my Radek clone with any of my co-workers! They aren't sci-fi fans so there's no fun in sharin' when they wouldn't appreciate the lovelyness of Radek *thunkin*! Course, once they see his lovely blue eyes and that big grin...he would most definitly have an impact on more than one of them!
              I'd give Radek-clone a chastity belt and drive jealous colleagues away with a lightsaber

Comment

Rosehawk is away: a pic story

Spoiler:

: So Rosehawk is away...

: Yes, everyone misses her. John is having to console Ronon all the time.

: I miss her!

: It's ok, Teyla. She'll come back soon.

: Well, I can't wait. Fortunately, we have discovered the technology to make a Rosehawk clone!

: Don't worry Elizabeth, it's for Gateworld, not for me!

: Almost ready...

: Hey! Get away from there! Oh no!!

: What happened?
                : He walked into the cloning device and short-circuited it. It will take months to repair. We will have to wait for the real Rosehawk to return, after all.
                Last edited by Coaster; 30 September 2008, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post

Spoiler:

: Well, I can't wait. Fortunately, we have discovered the technology to make a Rosehawk clone!

: He walked into the cloning device and short-circuited it. It will take months to repair. We will have to wait for the real Rosehawk to return, after all.
                  That's very good, Rosie will like that a lot

Comment

Nice one!
                    Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                    SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

That was too cool! Rose is gonna love it!
                      : How much time do you need?
                      : ...a week... : ...a couple of hours.
                      : I'll take the second estimate. Go.
                      to : What are you? Union?

My LJ Got Ghosts? Gadzooks!

Comment

Spoiler:

OMG, this simply priceless! Wow, thanks belevision!
                        I'd green you but I got to spread it around abit so here's mental Green!

Trip went well only big surprise was they laid another person off in my group so now we have even more work to do when we are already incredibly incredibly busy.

Have to head out to a meeting!

belevision - thanks!
                        sigpic

Comment

Glad you liked it, Rosehawk! Also glad you weren't the one to get laid off. I know how that feels though, having even more workload.

Spoiler:

Look how happy Radek is that you're back!

Glad you other folks liked my little pic story too. I love this thread.

(Full of gladness today, I seem to be! )

Comment

Glad you liked it, Rosehawk! Also glad you weren't the one to get laid off. I know how that feels though, having even more workload.
                            Thanks. It is a scary time tight now. Hundreds of people have been let go, alot are being able to retire such as the person in my group, but some aren't old enough to retire. Alot of people being let go are high quality fantastic workers too, so that is even scarier, no one is safe.

It was fun last night, I got to teach my co-workers some Improv games and this was after we had a few drinks.....learned alot about some of my co-workers....was hilarious!

Originally posted by belevision
                            Spoiler:
                            http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/albums/atl_season2/220-Allies/screencaps/normal_atl_220_0770.JPG
                            Look how happy Radek is that you're back!

Glad you other folks liked my little pic story too. I love this thread.

(Full of gladness today, I seem to be! )
                            ahhhh, gee thanks Radek! He's so cute when he smiles!

Spoiler:

And Radek is telling you just how much he appreciates you sharing your gladness with everyone!

Hey belevision, Radek is thanking you for being a Zelenka fangirl!

sigpic

Comment

Welcome back, Rosehawk!

Now, did someone say smiling Zelenka?

Spoiler:

*squee* (Keller? Keller, who? Ronon sees no Keller. *lalalala*)

DragonLady
                              Last edited by DragonLadyK; 02 October 2008, 06:23 AM.
                              "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Part of the current climate I'm afraid Rosehawk, I'm losing my job in july next year

Comment

Working...
                                X