No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL. I think this thread has had a very naughty influence on me. In Improv class tonight, we are getting ready for the summer park shows and we get the typical lecture that the park shows are for familes so we have to keep the Improv "family friendly" . Half the class pointed at me and said "Yeah R8888." It's mostly the look I get just before I say the punch line, and most of the time I can't even say all of the punch line, but everyone gets the point by the look on my face

I never thought Improv could be as much fun as it is!

My inspiration!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      Rodney: Oh my... I guess trying that new thing on Katie without her consent was a bad idea.

Radek: You can say that

John: The caption on the picture says "Rodney McKay at his best", but I think it was taken during the nude ice swim contest on M9A-117 that got us the ZPM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        Rodney: Oh my... I guess trying that new thing on Katie without her consent was a bad idea.

Radek: You can say that

John: The caption on the picture says "Rodney McKay at his best", but I think it was taken during the nude ice swim contest on M9A-117 that got us the ZPM.
        try double entendre's on your Inprov class, they can mean what ever people thing they mean, when you've been bought up on a diet of Carry On films you develop a non PG mind at an early age

Comment

David updated his blog again! He's sortof promoting his new movie which is gonna be out when? Independent movies sure take a long time to get out.

http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.com/

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            try double entendre's on your Inprov class, they can mean what ever people thing they mean, when you've been bought up on a diet of Carry On films you develop a non PG mind at an early age

The double entendre's are what I tend to do in class! Sadly, the double entendre's are out at the family park shows. The part of the country that I now live in is extremely conservative so even double's entendre's could get me yanked out of the show! Too many 5 though 10 year olds attend these shows and parents would get offended.

I got to spend more time watching the Carry On films that you gave me the nice links to!

Such lovely inspiration!

sigpic

Comment

Radek: ... and then you place your hand on the soft skin underneath and move your fingers until you feel trembling coming from the inside. That's all I can tell you. The rest you'll have to find out yourself. You should now be ready for your first night alone with Teyla, Colonel.

John: Thanks, Doc. You just saved me from a huge embarrasment

Comment

The double entendre's are what I tend to do in class! Sadly, the double entendre's are out at the family park shows. The part of the country that I now live in is extremely conservative so even double's entendre's could get me yanked out of the show! Too many 5 though 10 year olds attend these shows and parents would get offended.

I got to spend more time watching the Carry On films that you gave me the nice links to!

Such lovely inspiration!
                That's a shame about the double entendre's they're the best bits of Improv stuff, still if you've gotta, you gotta

Radek: Oh my goodness, Katie's either forgiven Rodney or Dr Parrish is in for a looooong lunch break

Comment

New blog from David. News about "The Beast of Bottomless Lake". No news about Season 5. There may be a video podcast in our future.

My kind of guy:
                  "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                  Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                  (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Read the spoilers for The Lost Tribe
                    Spoiler:
                    Looks like Gero will try to make Zelenka look like paedophile

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Whoa! that sounds a bit harsh! I don't want to know any more, but surely you've got that wrong, or the spoiler is wrong. I can see where, dramatically, something could be happen that someone may misinterpret a behavior, the "jumping to conclusions" kind of trouble, but not have it really be the case.

Spoiler:
                      I can see where it could be Zelenka having a fatherly fondness for someone young and that be a surprise to himself, since he seems to dislike children as much as McKay seems (or seemed) to. So it could be showing a change in character, not something sordid. And then, that could be misinterpreted and Zelenka would have to be saved from the wrath of a father.

Anyway, I don't want to speculate on something I'm not going to research since I want to avoid spoilers as much as I can. Although I still read Joe Mallozzi's blog!

My kind of guy:
                      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Thats - nasty.

Source?
                        The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                          Thats - nasty.

Source?
                          Here you go

Spoiler:
                          Gero is the one, who tried to make Radek look like a hair-sniffing pervert in Trio

Comment

Here you go

Spoiler:
                            Gero is the one, who tried to make Radek look like a hair-sniffing pervert in Trio
                            So I guess you are referring to the line
                            Spoiler:
                            Her 15-year-old chief engineer Mila and Zelenka are working together to get to Janus’s facility before the Apollo does.

Right?

Spoiler:
                            Oh come on, that would make me a pedophile as well - I am working with kids evey day...
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                              So I guess you are referring to the line
                              Spoiler:
                              Her 15-year-old chief engineer Mila and Zelenka are working together to get to Janus’s facility before the Apollo does.

Right?

Spoiler:
                              Oh come on, that would make me a pedophile as well - I am working with kids evey day...
                              Spoiler:
                              Your life is not written by Martin Gero. Radek's life is

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Your life is not written by Martin Gero. Radek's life is
                                You have a point there. We will see.
                                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Working...
                                X