Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    Oh yeah, who wouldn't want to thunk, My mum fell for Toby Stephens when he was in a little known film called Photographing Fairies, about the Cottingly Fairies case
    LOL. I just found my daughter's stash of *thunk* pics of some of her favorite actors on the computer.
    *sigh* You know this is so much easier with someone else's kid!

Originally posted by Reefgirl
    It's actually warmed up a little here and stopped raining, for once
    OMG, it is so miserable here. I've only been home two hours and my car is already covered in about 5-inches of snow (about an index finger and a half) and the wind is whipping around. I either get to shovel snow late tonight when it slows down or get up earlier in the morning. Neither is a fun choice and I have an 8:00 meeting in the morning so I can't be late to work.
    And I am really missing Improv tonight because of the weather.

Guess I'm going to be snuggling up to my clone! Okay, so a snowstorm has some benefits!

He's just so cuddible!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      LOL. I just found my daughter's stash of *thunk* pics of some of her favorite actors on the computer.
      Does she thunk someone you don't like?

OMG, it is so miserable here. I've only been home two hours and my car is already covered in about 5-inches of snow (about an index finger and a half) and the wind is whipping around. I either get to shovel snow late tonight when it slows down or get up earlier in the morning. Neither is a fun choice and I have an 8:00 meeting in the morning so I can't be late to work.

Guess I'm going to be snuggling up to my clone! Okay, so a snowstorm has some benefits!

He's just so cuddible!
      Poor you... That must be one tough place to live

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        Does she thunk someone you don't like?
        Not that I can tell! It's just the fact that she has *thunk* pictures and not just the Teen Beat pictures. Just a bit of an awkward feeling. When you have kids someday, you will understand! There doesn't have to be rhyme or reason to the feelings, it's part of the transition of growing up for both parent and kid. And the rest is between her and me to discuss!

Originally posted by Pajus
        Poor you... That must be one tough place to live
        It has its moments with weather. I'm struggling with going out and at least shoveling the sidewalk and part of the driveway at them moment, though the snow is really a heavy snow.

I would so much rather be with my clone all snuggled up where it is warm, safe and comfy.
        sigpic

Comment

I would so much rather be with my clone all snuggled up where it is warm, safe and comfy.
          Sometimes, I wish I was thunking a female character

Comment

At least she doesn't thunk The Stig like mine does

He's just so cuddible!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...rsion00311.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...enka219_01.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...a/ze206_11.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...a/ZE214_24.jpg
            Ohh poor you, just to make you feel better, the rain has returned here
            What's stopping you?

Comment

What's stopping you?
              I don't know... I guess the female characters SGA presented to me are not that interesting...

Comment

I don't know... I guess the female characters SGA presented to me are not that interesting...
                Fair enough I suppose

Comment

Fair enough I suppose
                  Maybe except for early Elizabeth and Teyla (Season 1)

Comment

Maybe except for early Elizabeth and Teyla (Season 1)
                    I can see that

Comment

Must be tough sometimes to be on a straight guy on a *thunk* thread!

sigpic

Comment

Must be tough sometimes to be on a straight guy on a *thunk* thread!

It's not that tough when the man is secure in his masculinity

Comment

You cope really well Pajus, some men would run screaming from this thread with some of the things we get up to

Comment

You cope really well Pajus, some men would run screaming from this thread with some of the things we get up to
                            not me... And what are the special things you're talking about? I must've missed them

Comment

Some men find women talking about sex and smut uncomfortable

Comment

Some men find women talking about sex and smut uncomfortable
                                Definitely not me. A actually like talking to women about sex. Improves my ability to satisfy their needs

Comment

Working...
                                X