Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nayari View Post
    OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD HE'S GOING!!!?!???!?!?! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!!

Yes! Yes, this is not a question, YES, I am going, I AM. I said: "All I want for Christmas this year is a chance to meet David Nykl." THERE IT IS. OH MY GOD.
    You will really enjoy meeting him. He is so good to fans! I even more excited because a friend of my is selling her front row seat to me this year! And yes...it really can get better!

We can talk more later, but I'd really love to do a duo photo op with you, me and David!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Aw I am flattered. I would love to. I am already planning on at least one solo photo op with him, and with my girlfriend if she comes along, but I will get in line for him as many times as possible. I am trying to estimate the cost of going though, and it's high. Really high. Really really high. *panicked* No, no, I said on Twitter, I said: "All I want for Christmas is a chance to meet David Nykl" and not even a week later I find out he's going to Chicago. This is my chance. It has to happen.

I have no idea how it's going to happen, but it's going to happen....if I have to fly out and back on the same day, and sleep in the airport, and eat chips out of the vending machine, and WALK to the hotel from the airport (it's not that far), I will do it.

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Aw I am flattered. I would love to. I am already planning on at least one solo photo op with him, and with my girlfriend if she comes along, but I will get in line for him as many times as possible.
          David's photo ops are usually around the $40.00 range which we'd split. If it's too much with all the other stuff that's okay. For me it's just really fun to have another crazy David Nykl/Zelenka fan around!

Chances are good that David will also be at the Breakfast event Sunday morning. Nothing is official at this point. My first time meeting David was at the Breakfast event! So you may get a few opportunities to meet David!

Originally posted by Nayari
          I am trying to estimate the cost of going though, and it's high. Really high. Really really high. *panicked* No, no, I said on Twitter, I said: "All I want for Christmas is a chance to meet David Nykl" and not even a week later I find out he's going to Chicago. This is my chance. It has to happen.
          See...sometimes all you have to do is ask!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Nayari
          I have no idea how it's going to happen, but it's going to happen....if I have to fly out and back on the same day, and sleep in the airport, and eat chips out of the vending machine, and WALK to the hotel from the airport (it's not that far), I will do it.
          Hopefully it is not too far to travel for you. David is on Sunday.

Joe Flanigan is also on Sunday so I am hoping for a duo photo op.

Of all the Duo photo's op's, these are the one's I want the most. Naturally they all include David
          David and Joe
          David and Amanda
          David and Torri
          David Nykl and David Hewlett
          sigpic

Comment

My girlfriend wants to go and she wants a shot with Davids Hewlett and Nykl as well. I'm totally with her on that, though I have to admit I will probably need the two of them to hold me up if I get a duo with them. Radek and Rodney together....UF. And David and David toge---*faint*

Comment

*smirks* Nayari,don't ya wanna be the middle of the manwhich? What? It's a lovely,delicious thought and if you and Rosehawk can be in the middle of a hawt manwhich,do it. And give us detailed reports and pix once ya come down from cloud 9. More Czech shots please!!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. Nice Czech shot Ever!!
              sigpic

Comment

My girlfriend wants to go and she wants a shot with Davids Hewlett and Nykl as well. I'm totally with her on that, though I have to admit I will probably need the two of them to hold me up if I get a duo with them. Radek and Rodney together....UF. And David and David toge---*faint*
                So far Hewlett hasn't been announced for Chicago. I suspect he may be coming, depending on his schedule as Joe likes being on stage with David H. Though I think Joe would be just as comfortable with David Nykl on stage with him too!. Joe is great on stage by himself but he seems to prefer to share the stage with others from SGA.

I have seen David and David on stage together but at that convention they were not offering duo photo ops which was a bummer! These two on stage together are fantastic and really really funny!

lol---if you want Hewlett to help hold you up, you won't be able to wear your 'I Love Zelenka' T-shirt. I will have to show you my photo op with Hewlett from Vancouver when I wore my 'I Love Zelenka' T-shirt. It's pricless! I have several photos with Hewlett so it was great to get a funny one with him!

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                *smirks* Nayari,don't ya wanna be the middle of the manwhich? What? It's a lovely,delicious thought and if you and Rosehawk can be in the middle of a hawt manwhich,do it. And give us detailed reports and pix once ya come down from cloud 9. More Czech shots please!!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. Nice Czech shot Ever!!
                And it's not just any manwhich....it's a manwhich with lots of David's on it!
                sigpic

Comment

I don't have an "I Love Zelenka" tee-shirt. I saw one, and i also saw this one that says: "wanted, scientist messy hair and glasses, must be Czech" and another that says: "Talk Zelenka to me" which made me laugh. I'm not sure though - I don't usually wear T-Shirts, they make me look awkward. I would want to look pretty. If i get a duo though, I can wear a Canadian flag on one side and a Czech flag on the other.

I will happily be in the middle of a manwich, but my smile will be impish because I will be having THE most NC-17 thoughts ever.

Comment

I don't have an "I Love Zelenka" tee-shirt. I saw one, and i also saw this one that says: "wanted, scientist messy hair and glasses, must be Czech" and another that says: "Talk Zelenka to me" which made me laugh. I'm not sure though - I don't usually wear T-Shirts, they make me look awkward. I would want to look pretty. If i get a duo though, I can wear a Canadian flag on one side and a Czech flag on the other.

I will happily be in the middle of a manwich, but my smile will be impish because I will be having THE most NC-17 thoughts ever.
                    At least you don't need a t-shirt to have fun meeting David!

I've sooooo got to start saving money for this convention.

I hope they also can get Tori. She was at the LA con.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm saving up too - I have a whopping $35 set aside! Well, that's the price of David's autograph, no? He usually charges what, $20 for autographs, $40 for photo ops? Something like that.

Comment

I'm saving up too - I have a whopping $35 set aside! Well, that's the price of David's autograph, no? He usually charges what, $20 for autographs, $40 for photo ops? Something like that.
                        That's what it's been in the past!

I'm hoping that they have a David Nykl/Joe Flanigan duo shot. Really love to have a pic with both of them!
                        sigpic

Comment

Nayari! I should have known you would appear on this board sooner or later!

I haven´t been here for a while

I wish you all could meet David in Chicago - he is very funny on stage. I love his "why do people cheering and clapping and what so special did I do to deserve it?" expression he sometimes has

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

They are showing David's 1996 movie "Hidden In Silence" on JoyTV tonight at 8pm.
                            MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                            MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                            POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                            CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                            GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                            VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                            FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
                              They are showing David's 1996 movie "Hidden In Silence" on JoyTV tonight at 8pm.
                              Cool Annie. Too bad the station doesn't show it over here! I did find the DVD a few months ago and after watching it vaguely remembered watching it on TV way back when.

David is so young in it!
                              sigpic

Comment

Good grief have I not been getting my notifications or what? I thought this thread had died. Apparently not. Hi all! It's nice to see David doing US cons, but sad that I will not be seeing him at them. Sigh. If only I could just bump into him on the street. (Yeah like that will ever happen, especially since I rarely if ever leave my house.) Ah well, I can dream.

Merry Christmas all if I don't make it back here before then! *waves*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X